Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Buffy Cutie Mark Design Contest - Win a Custom Buffy Plushie!

Jeric

I suppose using something off of DA or Google Images would be considered cheating and/or plagiarism right?

Absolutely. These cutie marks need to be completely original. Do not steal art. This is a forum wide rule, and if submissions are found to be lifted from somewhere else, there is a good probability you'll get points against your account, upwards to being banned. 

Absolutely. These cutie marks need to be completely original. Do not steal art. This is a forum wide rule, and if submissions are found to be lifted from somewhere else, there is a good probability you'll get points against your account, upwards to being banned. 

The last thing we need is an artist claiming MLPF stole something of theirs.

Yikes...Good thing I checked first...

Needed to know before I considered entering.

@@skyra,

Smiley faces were my genius idea when I entered Buffy in the mascot contest months ago. I am awful at making cutie marks, so entering people, don't do that!

• Brohoof 1

How fun we can all get to be Blank Flank buddies together. We should form a club ...

Destiny Digging Consortium?

Hm. Need to work on that.

Anyway Mister Adminy type guy ... get my cutie mark and my friend Starlight might help you find yours. I'm tired of being a Blank Flank.

• Brohoof 12

I was thinking (ikr, quite rare of me) ... what about a cutiemark that looks similair to the CMC's cutiemarks, but like...a purple and pink colour, with a shield, and in the middle it could have a loudspeaker

• Brohoof 2

How fun we can all get to be Blank Flank buddies together. We should form a club ...

Destiny Digging Consortium?

Hm. Need to work on that.

Anyway Mister Adminy type guy ... get my cutie mark and my friend Starlight might help you find yours. I'm tired of being a Blank Flank.

Buffy, at first I was mad that my flank was suddenly blank, but I'll stand with you now! Staff type ponies, get sister Buffy her Cutey Mark!

• Brohoof 1

How much longer will our cutie marks be held captive? I just want to know if I should stay up and wait for the results, or if it will be happening later today.

Going to bed without it is just gonna be uncomfortable.

Every pony knows you'll have restless flank syndrome.

• Brohoof 1