Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The world will end in 3 days

Prince Lightning Da Cute

Well, considering the fact that I would die, I would have a short plan. Number 1. I would tell everyone I know about what is going to happen, I will ask for prayer, and for success. Number 2. I would prepare myself mentally for the task ahead. Finally number 3. I would go about saving the world, knowing that I am okay with my death, and I have given everyone time to grieve... not particularly funny, but meh, it is what I would do :/

The world will end when My Little Pony is over. Jesus will become angered and come back to Earth to judge the living and the dead (aka the end of the world).

• Brohoof 1

i wouldn't do that if i were you, the paradox correcters I've seen always kill the person who is out of place once a time loop is completed, its confusing for me, but i think you have seen that episode of futurama

Day one: I would learn Japanese, fly to Japan, get myself a copy of Pokemon BW 2, use all of my life savings on Pokeplushies, pony plushies, an army of electronic Friendship Express train toys, and anything pony.

Day two: Run to my boyfriend's house and finally kiss him, run through PBW2, and watch a marathon of MLP with my brony neighbor.

Day three: Kiss the world goodbye, and sit back with my plushies and Friendship Expresses and watch the world burn.

The end :3

Earth will be become uninhabitable in 3 days and you are the only person who knows how and when, you have a chance to stop it but, if you try WILL die no matter if you succeed or fail. What will you do?

Is this real? or is this just a lil fun game to say WHAT WHOULD YOUR REACT BE IF IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD?

This is what I'll do, since I know I can't stop it :P. I'll watch a ton of MLP:FiM, buy a lot of merchandise, try to have sex (B)), show my broniness to the world, play a shit load of CoD, drive a car around town ;), and maybe some other stuff.