Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would happen if Bill Cipher was in Equestria?

MattyM12

Soo yeah... I've been thinking about this ever since I made him the arch nemesis of Symmetry (my OC) of a and the main antagonist of a story I'm working on and I wanna see what you guys think...

What would happen if Bill Cipher came to Equestria?, was he there before? SO MANY QUESTIONS

Hello :). As this topic talks about a crossover, it is considered to be fan content. Therefore it has been moved over to Sugarcube Corner.

Have a nice discussion ^^

Hello :). As this topic talks about a crossover, it is considered to be fan content. Therefore it has been moved over to Sugarcube Corner.

Have a nice discussion ^^

okay then have a nice day

I could see him trying to convince Discord to join his side and trying to get Twilight to expand the mirror that leads to the human world to other dimensions.

Honestly I could go on and on about this, but I'll keep it brief for the sake of the discussion :P

I could see him trying to convince Discord to join his side and trying to get Twilight to expand the mirror that leads to the human world to other dimensions.

Honestly I could go on and on about this, but I'll keep it brief for the sake of the discussion :P

funny enough in the fanfic I'm working on, he creates Discord by making a deal with him.

He also convinces Twilight her friends will die from old age and she won't due to her being an alicorn, then makes a deal with her to get rid of the immortality and wings.

Don't ask what their end of the bargain was... Like I said it's a work in progress

Bill Cipher: Hey, don't lose your hair over it. *Snap finger and all of Rarity's hair falls out.*

Rarity: *Morbid scream.*

huh... I can actually see him do that

funny enough in the fanfic I'm working on, he creates Discord by making a deal with him.

He also convinces Twilight her friends will die from old age and she won't due to her being an alicorn, then makes a deal with her to get rid of the immortality and wings.

Don't ask what their end of the bargain was... Like I said it's a work in progress

Ooh, that sounds interesting. I'm a huge fan of crossovers, so I may give it a read when its done :P

I think he'd be great friends with Discord. Depending on whether Discord's good or evil at the time, of course, because evil Discord and Bill would probably take over Equestria, where good Discord might genuinely attempt to stop him.

I think he'd be great friends with Discord. Depending on whether Discord's good or evil at the time, of course, because evil Discord and Bill would probably take over Equestria, where good Discord might genuinely attempt to stop him.

yeah... Main word there being "attempt"

We already have that. It's called The Return of Harmony.

ha ha well you have a point there

What would be so hard to beat him in Gravity Falls it's done in a snap in Equestria. ELEMENTS OF HARMONY ONE SHOT.

I doubt the elements work on anyone... Besides they can't risk another plunder seed attack

He'd be terrorizing ponies, be a bigger threat than anything we've seen in the show, manipulating ponies, and making a lot of deals. That's for sure.

• Brohoof 1

He'd be terrorizing ponies, be a bigger threat than anything we've seen in the show, manipulating ponies, and making a lot of deals. That's for sure.

yeah that's the type of thing I'm going for actually

Guys, guys, you're missing the obvious thing. A Battle Royal between Bill, Discord, and the Tantabus! I'd watch that Death Battle.

yeah I can see that happening

Bill Cipher seems like a foe for Princess Luna.

yeah I agree with that, because they both enter dreams