Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

So, as some of you may know I watched an episode of my little pony for the first time yesterday, instant fan if you're wondering, but then, at night, as I went to sleep, I dreamed of the show, like literally, I was sleeping and all of a sudden there they were, rainbow dash, twilight, pinkie pie, apllejack, rarity, fluttershy (I think that's her name, I've never even seen her name being mentioned) and they were playing and having fun, and doing what they do in the show, they had all the personalities, all the things I had seen In that very afternoon

Afterwards I dreamed of Hetalia, but that's not important

Have you ever dreamed (literally) of My little Pony?

If there's a topic like this please kindly inform me so I can copy paste my exprience and put it in the other topic, before deleting this one, thank you

If there's a topic like this please kindly inform me so I can copy paste my exprience and put it in the other topic, before deleting this one, thank you

I'll do you one better than that! I'll just merge your thread into the original one! ;)

Next time, just be sure to check using the search feature to see if the thread you intend to make already exists elsewhere.

This is the second time I was reporting this thread to merge with another one. xD Anyway, I finally got past the false awakening problem, but I always get this ominious feeling of fear for no reason and if I fight it, the dream just turns into a nightmare and I loose control. When I don't, I wake up. :(

This is the second time I was reporting this thread to merge with another one. xD Anyway, I finally got past the false awakening problem, but I always get this ominious feeling of fear for no reason and if I fight it, the dream just turns into a nightmare and I loose control. When I don't, I wake up. :(

Oh, well, when I realise I'm in a dream I just let it play, because every time I try to change what I'm dreaming things get out of control, still, I have no fear of my dreams, they are nothing but dreams, good luck with your problems

And with this I was going off topic, anyway, I dreamed of it again, I must have fallen asleep because after posting the topic, I had another dream, one involving a convention where the ponies crash in, yes, my dreams are weird

Last night, a real-life horse with Big Macintosh's features (even his cutiemark) made its way into a dream in the country. We didn't exactly interact with him, even though I remember it being more buff than normal horses. XD

I always have very realistic dreams, so if I do have one it will feel very real.

Some of the pony/furry/whatever dreams I have can feel pretty realistic while they're still going. Unless you mean you only dream of humans and real-world animals, but not fictional species?

Oh, well, when I realise I'm in a dream I just let it play, because every time I try to change what I'm dreaming things get out of control,

I can relate to this, it happens to me often too, even in partially controlled dreams. It happened a few nights ago, but I'll leave it at that because it's off-topic (and nsfw).

But sometimes it works, so I still try it whenever I can. :3

I had a dream that had a small amount of my little pony in it, I was in my kitchen looking for snacks and then i open a shelf and its full of my little pony themed snacks and cookies and maybe some toys, i didnt take any though i just looked at them for a while.

I had a dream that during my cooking classes at school I opened the cupboard and pinkie burst out and everyone started singing the cupcakes song........yes because I am normal :lol::blink:

• Brohoof 1

Some of the pony/furry/whatever dreams I have can feel pretty realistic while they're still going. Unless you mean you only dream of humans and real-world animals, but not fictional species?

I've had dreams with video game characters, and other fictional things. They feel real while I'm dreaming, but not after I wake up.

Oh okay, I thought the two sentences of your other post were in continuity. As in "I haven't had any pony dreams, since my dreams usually feel realistic". My bad.

Anyway, I had another dream, this time in 3rd person and even a few angle changes. It was featuring filly Dash as the main protagonist, complete with messy mane.

She was practicing in a huge cave with two openings, one used as an entrance and the other blocked by metal bars like a prison window. For some reason, even though she could pass between the bars without problem, she was trying to break through them. She eventually succeeded in breaking the bars, but the other entrance collapsed.

While the people inside (ponies and humans) were trying to clear the entrance, Dash somehow learned that a few had been lost outside. So she took an oil lantern and set out to find them, coming out the "window" opening and descending into a valley. I even recall a gag where she falls down the last few meters, and the lantern lands on her with its loop around her neck - her face was priceless!

As she walked around with her lantern in the darkness, she found cages built right next to the valley's walls, like the whole valley was a jailhouse. From there she freed a couple of nun ponies (yes, pony nuns... ponuns?), a human priest, and an old man. But while the others could return on their own safely (whatever put them in cages was apparently gone), the old man had to be accompanied.

From there, the dream veered off into something completely unrelated. But amazingly enough, it still had the old man from earlier.

I think he was inspired from a comic in French I've just finished reading. In case you're curious, it's part of a series called De Cape et de Crocs (literally "of hood and of fangs") from de cape et d'épée ("of hood and of sword", meaning "swashbuckler").

I had a dream today during a nap on a train about being chased by a vampire Vinyl Scratch chasing me down an endless corridor of speakers playing 'Awoken'.

I am normal.

• Brohoof 1

Got one tonight. I was in some sort of aquarium with brick walls, repairing something with few other people, and for some reason, we knew that we are in matrix. Then there was shooting, and there were ponies, I did not see any but I was as sure as hell that there were ponies present. Then some bad guys broke trough a wall and started shooting at me, and some of the bullets hit me. Then I woke up in some sort of hospital, and for no obvious reason all the medics and doctors were ponies. One of them would then turn matrix on again, and grab the bullets out of my body with it's hoof. Then I really woke up. What the hay.

Well i had a pony dream tonight after listening to brony music, watching mlp and only think about mlp till 4AM when i finally fell asleep.

I forgot what the dream was about. All i remember is that the mane 6 were in it. MAYBE discord.

After watching the "Winter Wrap-up" episode, the song and scenes were stuck in my head for an entire night. I could barely manage any sleep, because it kept playing continuously. Thinking about it made it worse, and trying to not think about it made it even worse! Oh, it was unbearable....

....Oh no. It's coming back! The melody! It's too cheery! It strikes my heart and distracts my mind...oh now what will I do...

I had a dream where I was just entering ponyville when pinkie pie comes out of nowhere and starts singing the welcome song. I start laughing and then Im in a room with everypony in ponyville ready for a party. I talk to everypony and the mane 6 and then all the main villains from the series appear suddenly (epic fight scene) We win. Everythings great. We all start laughing until Im surrounded by just a white room with nopony. I look around and run around but theres nothing. Then I woke up. Dont you just wish dreams were real. :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I rarely ever have dreams and of my year of being a Brony the few dreams I have had haven't been of ponies :( Maybe I will have pony dream one day

Edited by Broken Image

We already had a thread for discussing pony dreams, so I merged it with this one. Please use the search function next time to avoid making duplicate threads. :)

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

I have had two I believe. The first dream was a week after a friend tried and failed in getting me to watch the show. Not sure what it was about but I distinctly remember there being colorful ponies. That got the show stuck in my head and eventually led to me watching and becoming a fan of the show.

My second dream was more of a pony cameo. Long story short I was in a rts inspired dream and for some reason amidst a few hundred tanks Twilight Sparkle was the commander. Not sure what was going on there. Perhaps it was the New Lunar Republic fighting for a better tomorrow.

I had my First pony Dream(Or any dream for a few months) last night.

I was playing my Xbox and Luna came in. We started playing till late at night, then we cuddled the rest of the dream. I woke up and was hugging my pillow.

*Cough I was very disappointed this morning.Cough*

• Brohoof 2