Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

Yeah, being able to Lucid Dream would be great. Being able to have pony dreams that I remember and have full control in would be awesome just for the sake of that being the closest I'll ever get to being in Equestria.

Well I didn't have a dream about MLP or ponies per say, but I did dream that in the future gender stereotypes were almost non-existent. Children watched and played with whatever they were interested in. Although gender lines weren't completely transparent among children. Females still had female names and dressed and acted like females; the same with males.

The reason I strongly associate this as part of my dream was because I had children, and I was shocked at first when I saw my son and daughter participating in whatever they enjoyed. But I soon realized this was totally acceptable in that future, as society eventually grew out of some prejudices that we have today.

I attribute this dream to FiM, as we're an example of perhaps the beginning of that potential future...

~~

• Brohoof 1

Actually I find it very odd that most of my dreams in equestria are third person where you just watch the action rather than first person. It is almost like forming an presence there is very expensive. I have been hoping for a good one that I remember that is full first person that allows me to see myself in a mirror. I know what I look like but I have never seen my eye color over there.

I had this dream that wasn't exactly pony-related, but had a reference to ponies :). In one part of mah dream, I was walking through a park using an iTouch, and I was on this 4chan-like website which had links to different sub-sections of the site; one of them being te "Brony part". It then said as a subtitle, "We're embarresed of them" -_-. Even mah dream manages to be assholes towards bronies

It's been almost a year since that last post of mine, and since then I've had 3 pony dreams I could remember.

In the first, I was walking around a Skyloft-like floating island where the chow's creators all had different kiosks.

The second is the only dream I've had where I actually was a pony. I was one of 2 pegasi outside a party we weren't invited to, so we flew up onto the balcony to get a look at what was happening.

In the third, my whole family and I were attending Cadance's wedding. We were humans, but my brother and I had Luna's and Celestia's wings, respectively.

Ponies have apeared in my dreams however I have not made any interactions with them of them with me they were just there mainly because I do not hav the ability to lucid dream yet but someday I will and I will write it out in this thread. (that is if this thread is still active)

I've only had one pony dream, which is surprising to me because how often I think about them. I don't really recall much, but it was like a game I think. Somehow based off of Bleach: Soul Resureccion. Yeah, my imagination can come up with crazy things.

I remember two pony dreams I had during my vacation, though only one had real ponies.

In the first one, I was reading a comic book of sorts. From the MLP comic, I only recall a panel where Pinkie is running with a hairbrush in her mouth, and Fluttershy is chasing her, both laughing.

There was an unrelated Star Trek crossover (forgot the other franchise) before that, where the Trek cast comes to the other universe and has the classic "exciting first contact + fun adventure + finding way back home + sad departure" sort of story.

The second dream was about me, Flutters, and Viscra. There was a bald man chasing us through a house similar to my grandmother's old one (where we moved for a year before coming to France). I made a doodle of the part where the chase took place, I'll soon be uploading it to my DA. Oh, and while the house and man were normal-sized, we ponies were about as big as medium-sized dogs. owo

While running with the two others, I was closing doors behind us (somehow the handles were at the proper height for me), though I knew that wouldn't stop the man. After closing two doors, I decided to lock the next and caught up with Flutters and Viscra. But again, I knew the man had a key like mine, so I decided to trick him: I locked a door we were passing by, then exited the room (into a hall) through another door that I left open. I was hoping he wouldn't believe we'd leave a door open behind us, but after passing behind another door and while slipping along the corridor outside, I saw him open that door and look straight at us.

Edited by Feather Spiral

I've had a ton of them, especially when I had to spend a little while without an internet connection ( ;~; )and apparently my brain made ponies to hold me over xD.

I have them all documented and saved on a notepad file somewhere I think, I'll look around for it eventually ;^;

Edited by Voodo133

I haven't actually had a pony dream really... I've had my toys in a dream before but i've never actually dreamed about having any interaction or anything with a pony.... Funny thing is my boyfriend has bahahaha

Not really a pony dream, but... In it, I got a message saying "COME TO MY PLACE ASAP. NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. L. FAUST."

So I bought a ticket, flew for 2 days, hibernated in plane, finally arrived to some square and met her. And she told me with cunning smile, trying to hold the laughter: Come closer, I need to tell you something. I leaned forward, not knowing what to expect. She said: "You know what? I AM A CLOPPER!" And then we both bursted into hysteric laughter.

• Brohoof 1

Have you ever had any pony-related dreams? I ask this because I had my first one last night.

Except it was less of a dream and more of a nightmare. I woke up feeling a bit startled and uncomfortable, but nothing compared to other true nightmares I had. Anyway, I shall start by sharing as much of the one I can remember from last night.

A small group of my friends and I were at my house, outside, during the night. Everything looked mostly normal, but the setting was still bizarre. There were considerably more stars in the sky, and the sky itself was more milky deep blue than nearly black as it normally is. My mother's old van, which we haven't had around in a good five or so years, was parked in the driveway, and for some reason, I was on its roof. That's pretty high up, mind you.

We noticed this plant growing off to the side near the van. It was very, very tall; probably twelve feet. It looked so odd, because it was just a very thin stem, then two separated leaves at the top, with two smaller leaves on the inside. We thought it was cool, so we started taking pictures with our phone.

Me, being the closest to the leaves, knelt on the roof of the van near the edge, and reached my arm out over the plant, and took a few pictures. I backed up and took a picture of it standing straight-up as it was as well. And then things started to get really weird.

There was a bunch of static coming from the plant, and we all stared. Suddenly, we heard the sound of a staticy, somewhat muffled voice . . . the voice of Scootaloo. She started talking to us, but I don't remember what she said. I do remember she had a twisted sense of authority in her voice though, making it very eerie.

So now this is where the dream gets super choppy. I recall my boyfriend and one of our friends trying to make contact with her and try to figure out why the plant works as it does. I remember that she had said something about our senses, about how our hearing shouldn't be picking up on certain things because she was around.

I remember being inside my house, which didn't look like it normally does. It was smaller, carpeted, run-down. A corner of the house was black with decay. Apparently it was normal, as no one seemed to be fretting over it.

I went outside again, and noticed the plant got taller. When I held my phone over it to try and take pictures again, it made a static-filled whine and then a high-pitched screeching. One of my friends could understand it, and he tried to communicate with it and talk back to it. It kept making this eerie screeching every time we went near it. . .

Suddenly, we noticed some changes. I can't remember the first one, but I know it was linked to Applebloom. The second thing we heard was what sounded like the moans of ReDeads from The Legend of Zelda. They were muffled by the closed door of the bedroom in the middle of the hallway. The only other thing I recall about this part is that it's linked to Sweetie Belle.

One last time, I went outside, and Scootaloo spoke from the plant again, though I can'r remember word-for-word what she said. I just remember it was something oddly sinister, and the connotations were that she was from the future, and some sort of insane dictator.

I know, this all sounds extremely odd, but that's what my mind cooked up when trying to sleep last night. I suppose if I fill in the blank spots, it could make for an interesting horror fic, eh?

• Brohoof 1

Verry odd dream you had. I had a creepy dream involving the main six however I was watching in third person so I didn't interact with them I just watched as disturbing images filled my mind.

Verry odd dream you had. I had a creepy dream involving the main six however I was watching in third person so I didn't interact with them I just watched as disturbing images filled my mind.

Oh? Would you care to share it? If you can remember it, that is. Odd how the only two who have had dreams involving the characters have had bizarre or disturbing dreams.