Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

Lucid dreaming happens to be a skill I've worked at for several years, and I've pretty much got it down to an art form. Near total control of the world around me, able to warp reality, flying is almost TOO easy, and in story-driven dreams I've been able to jump from character to character and guide it down a path I like (playing The Doctor is probably my favorite dream role). It took me years to get to this point, but I'd be glad to share the steps and tricks I've found work for me if you'd like. ^_^

I had a great dream where i was aware it was a dream so i decided to make things appear so i just thought about it and it was in front of me.

So first i imagined being in equestria and then BOOM i was there. Next i imagined i was a dragon then poof i was a dragon (kinda like Toothless from How to Train your Dragon except younger) then i met Spike and i was like BEST DREAM EVER! but then i woke up as soon as i said that :( .

I could probably top some of these. Ponies were in this one, but they didn't have any serious role.

(Take mind I had this a long time ago.)

There was this guy who was going to destroy the world. However, it wasn't your usual "Evil guy wants to destroy the world" Theme.

The guy was depressed, and hated life. He thought it wasn't worth it. For some reason there was this switch like thing in my garage. (It almost looked like one of those plasma orbs) That if he did something to it, the world would end.

He didn't have much of a choice though. You see, he had some kind of curse. If he didn't hit the switch (Or whatever it was) he would die. If he did hit the switch, he would die, along with the rest of the world. So both choices he would die. Because he was miserable, he wanted to end the world with him.

I don't remember the exact details, but I managed to convince him that life was great. Something like that. So he didn't hit the switch, thus the world didn't end.

Then for some reason there was a scene in a NYC like setting, with a destroyed street and buildings (Almost like there had been some kind of fight) And the mane 6 were there hugging each other, happy that the world didn't end.

I think the mane 6 also had an appearance before all of that, but I don't remember what they did. I do know it wasn't anything major though.

So I once had a dream where I was asking a bunch of my friends for some money to barrow so I could buy some food, of course none of them had anything, and for some reason, Fluttershy was around so I asked her and she had a few bits that she was so kind to give to me. :)

And then I pet her mane and fur.

If that actually happened, I would of died from just seein her :D

Edited by Dsanders17
  • Brohoof 1

I vaguely recall having a dream where I was in my schools Astronomy course (which I dont even take), but instead of the usual teacher being there, It was Celestia and Luna giving the lecture. Everyone else was freaking out, calling out blasphemy, and I'm just wide eyed, taking down every note I could, and I may have asked for a picture with them at some point. Can't recall. :P

I wish I could have a pony dream where I hang out with Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Rainbow Dash, and all of the other ponies. If I have had a dream about ponies, I have unfortunately not been able to remember it. It seems that the only dreams I can ever remember are either really boring or nightmares.

Edited by rcollinz13

I have no idea how I dreamed this up. Don't ask.

I had a dream that I was a master assassin and that I had to kill Twilight Sparkle. I swear I have no idea why I had that dream. I ended up killing her in the dream and the next day, irl, I was in a state of slight shock :blink: DO NOT ASK!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

One of this week's dreams (forgot which night) had three ponies, two being pegasi, trying to stop an asteroid from hitting the ground. I'm pretty sure one of them was Rainbow Dash, not sure about the others but one must've been me (Feather).

I recall flying around a lot, using some kind of laser to take advantage of radiation pressure. Having thus slowed down, the asteroid was easier for the three ponies on the ground to stop.

Yeah, for some reason, even Dashie wasn't flying. O.O

Would this count as one? I had a dream once that I was at a mall on a hunt for pony stuff. I went into this one store and started buying things and met other bronies. Then I woke up.

Another pony dream this morning.

This one I don't remember much of this part. I know one part though, I think Applejack wanted me to help her on the farm or something similar. For some reason I couldn't do it, so I had her doing it, saying I would make it up to her later. I guess now would be a good time to mention I was in my bed. For some reason I think I sneak out of my house, and head across the street, which where for some reason where Applejack's farm was. IRL It's my friend's grandma's house.

Then for some reason Applejack was missing, so I go wandering around looking for her. I wandered around the neighborhood, which looked a lot different then real life. Like it was from a long time ago. Search ended up dry though. I only found a plastic life-size model of gen3 Applejack, and some fat kid playing an old game (I think it was Mario vs Donkey kong. The very original one where Mario jumps over the barrels) in the middle of the dirt pit. (I have huge dirt pit next to my house) He was playing on top of one of the hills on a slant for some reason. A long extension cord going down, to what looked like was a generator was keeping the game on. And for some reason the generator seemed to hooked up to something very far away.

I actually specifically remember seeing the kid up on the hill and yelled "Applejack!" to which I then realized he wasn't AJ, and I was like "Who the f*** is that kid?" lol I had climbed up the hill and saw him from far away, but he never noticed me once. (I think I remember him cursing at the game lulz) Once I looked at the generator, I woke up.

Afterwards, I felt a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. Like years. I had somewhat gotten a whole new respect of Applejack. Needless to say, she's now higher in my imaginary list of the fav mane 6.

• Brohoof 1

I vaugley remember seeing Spike and Twilight in their library and then Spike got pissed and belched a fireball up towards the top of the library busting the top. Then owlyisious grabed spike and flew him away from Twilight.

It was pretty wierd but i thought i was awesome.

I had a dream that I was a pony once. But something I found strange happened.

My OCpost-8214-0-76319500-1351537384.png

My memory of what I was.post-8214-0-51976900-1351537410_thumb.png

I actually find the dream form to be more accurate of me.

post-8214-0-76319500-1351537384.png

post-8214-0-51976900-1351537410_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason I think I sneak out of my house, and head across the street, which where for some reason where Applejack's farm was. IRL It's my friend's grandma's house.

Your friend must be Big Mac or something. :3

Last night I recall having a dream. Not exactly about ponies, it was my plus donkey Samson, but he was in MLP:FiM style. Plus, I may have been in my pony form as well, not sure though.

UPDATE: I had another dream, not with ponies but Spike. ^u^

We were a large group of humans on a rollerblade tour of the country or something.

We stopped by someplace, on a street that looked much like the street I lived on in Turkey. We then resumed the tour, though not at the same time; people were so far apart, it's as if we were a bunch of small groups on their own.

But I got worried since I had no idea what our destination and path were; they had probably been told once, but too quickly for me to write it down (something that often worries me in class IRL). Fortunately, I had the best companion in the world one could dream of: Twily's number one assistant.

When we came out into the street, he asked me if I was ready. Right then, I saw the next portion of the road (turning right then intersecting other roads) from a bird's-eye view, as if looking at a map/satellite image. I was still confused, I didn't see if we were supposed to take one of the side roads, but I trusted Spike (who wouldn't have?) and answered 'yes'.

Next thing I know, we're together on that part of the road, and I'm confident.

I had this dream with a huge CGI cadnece in this place, kinda like a crator, it all looked like a video game.

And a regular sized Shing Armour was on the ground, and candence kept nedging him, kinda pushing him into the redish earth, it looked a bit like a chicken pecking at seed.

Pretty weird.

What could it mean?

I haven't had a dream of ponies yet (well I did, it was just weird and made no sense). Anyways if I do have the dream I keep on having except with ponies (especially with rainbow dash). I don't know what I would do. Anyways, I have been desperate to have an MLD dream and everything happens. I want to live the story

Do daydreams count? Because I had one that made me want to start writing fanfic (still working on the first one though and its not like what I'm about to describe).

I had a daydream that a few humans, myself included. Somehow got transported into Equestria, but because of the laws of that universe we all took on earth pony forms. The now ex-human ponies couldn't get used to life in Equestria and grew reclusive eventually creating a small walled off city that quickly declared independance from Celestia. They were friendly but just wanted freedom from being ruled by a immortal monarch.

The ex-human ponies used their intelligence to create technologies unlike anything seen in Equestria, and aided in the fight against the Changlings (who didn't anticipate facings steampunk style machine guns and tanks).

Then I got off the train.

• Brohoof 1

Do daydreams count? Because I had one that made me want to start writing fanfic (still working on the first one though and its not like what I'm about to describe).

Ah, if daydreams count, I'll never stop posting here.

I practically spend entire days daydreaming and fantasizing. This escape is pretty much the only thing that helps me put up with a lot of issues.

Sometimes it's about ponies.

It can be my ELIT agents working a case, me and Viscra getting cuddly and totally not naughty at all, pony FCs (mine or other people's) having a funny/sad/suspenseful/intense moment...

You can have a sample by reading the recent "Dumbertisement" I put up on DA, as well as the "Ask the ELIT agents" thread I made for practice (where hardly anyone bothered to post *coughcough*).

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream where I was at my aunt's house, except I was in pony form and the Mane six were there. Basically Pinkie Pie had locked us all in this one room, and was one by one collecting us to kill us in her own ways... I was the last one to be called and right as she was about to begin torturing me, I woke up..

Let's just say it wasn't really the first MLP dream I expected to have. :/

I actually had an MLP dream last night. I was at the mall, looking at this hugely elaborate Christmas display. There was a little house off to one side. Every once in a while, the door would open and Pinkie Pie would come out. She's bounce along and circle the whole display around Santa's throne (Where the kids get their picture taken) before going back into the little house. That was the whole dream. There was no talking or anything, but I woke up remembering how happy I was that Pinkie is friends with Santa.

:)

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

Well the last dream I had was so depressing, I really would rather not talk about it. But on a brighter note I do always keep High hopes for pony dreams. ( i think I have had a good number of them, but I always forget them during the daily bustle)

I dream quite a bit, although mostly about what I'd been doing that day mostly (like adventuring in Skyrim last night lol), I do remember dreaming about ponies IN Skyrim one night...I honestly don't know why, but Twilight Sparkle did make an awesome mage :3