Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello fellow Bronies and Pegasisters!

Ardef The Scientist

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Well,I had an old account from 2012,and i used it for 2 years,an then i stopped using it. But now I made this one because I still love My Little Pony.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I watched it with my brother in 2012 c:

Well,Im 14 years old.

Im from Serbia c:

Likes: FOOD,music,art,MLP,The Bratayleys,YOUTUBE,GAMING...

Dislikes: I don't dislike anything c:

Favourite emoticon:    c:  ^_^

My Pony:

Name: Ardef The Science Pony

CutieMark: Green Flask

• Brohoof 11

Hi there Ardef! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :)  You like food and gaming? Those are two of my favorite things. c: What are some of your favorite games and foods? :3

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 10

:yay: Hello and welcome back to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and make new friends :yay:

Feel free to pm if you need help with anything or just want to talk about something :squee:

sig-4174334.sig-4173650.sig-4172189.sig-

Thank you very much! c:  Feel free to add me as a friend c:

Hi there Ardef! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :)  You like food and gaming? Those are two of my favorite things. c: What are some of your favorite games and foods? :3

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

Awww,thank you c:

I love horror games!

I love FNAF,Until Dawn,The Walking Dead,ANYTHING!

Im glad we've met!

*silently say* W-welcome injoy your time

*smiles* Thanks alot! c: No need to be shy~

Welcome back to the forums, hope you have a great time here.

Thank you so much! I missed this place! c:

• Brohoof 9

Hello and welcome back to our lovely forums, ! It's great to have you here taking part in such an amazing place like this, so full of awesome ponies! :) If you want, message a member here for help at any time. :ooh: I hope you have such a great time while you're here and get to have so much fun and enjoy it! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 11

Heyyo!! You had an old account?? Well then, welcome back to the forums. Hope that you'll find it fun here to stay longer than before!! 

:lol:  :sunshower:   :sneer:  :ph34r:  ^_^ 

• Brohoof 10

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4167211.sig-4164403.sig-4164403.sig-

• Brohoof 8

(I love your OC by the way, very cool!) Hello and welcome to the wonderful MLP forums! :yay: It's awesome to have you here, thanks for joining this amazing community, and if ever you need anything or simply wanna chat then don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or profile comment! :squee: I'm certain you'll make plenty of sweet new friends and love your time here! :)

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum Ardef The Scientist, nice OC!

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 6