Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has MLP Influenced You Diet Eating Less Meat Or Becoming Vegetarian?

GXPBlast

I have actually seen those videos about animals getting slaughtered, etc. Yea...it's not very pleasant, but what's on my plate is on my plate, and if a cow looks like a big chunk of juicy brown goodness on my plate then I don't really care. I would be more worried if my meat had fat on it rather than the animal dying. Also...I can't understand how a show for little girls with colourful ponies in it has anything to do with converting yourself to vegetarian or vegan or anything. It's not like the show sticks a big billboard in front of your face and sais "Stop eating meat, what you're doing is wrong".

Well guys I have to admit I wouldn't eat meat that comes from I dunno...third world countries or something....because the way that they slaughter their animals is absolutely brutal! O.O  

Steak and bacon are too good to not eat. I wouldn't change my diet because of a show, but I would try to buy meat that wasn't produced in one of those circuit farms or whatever. But I mean how can you tell it doesn't say it on the packaging XD

Steak and bacon are too good to not eat. I wouldn't change my diet because of a show, but I would try to buy meat that wasn't produced in one of those circuit farms or whatever. But I mean how can you tell it doesn't say it on the packaging XD

I get mine from the circus farms. You can tell how I don't give a F. :P

• Brohoof 1

Not really. I may have begun eating more apples because of it, but cutting back on meat is solely out of economical reasons because around here veggies are far cheaper than meat, not to mention more healthy. I readily admit that it's better to eat less meat ,and if you eat white meat or fish like salmon or other species high in omega-3, but at times I love a huge, raw, steak and I don't particularly care if it's beef or horse or any other mammal which can be made into steak I'm eating.

My diet has adjusted over the past few decades to one that includes less meat simply for health reasons rather than any influence of this show or its creators.

I am probably now even less inclined to eat horses though..

For the most part. My dietary options do often change because I like to keep my body in a manageable shape and exercise. Arranging a proper diet around that is another thing. I avoid most things I'd eat sometimes... As for MLP influencing diet uh I'm gonna say, no, it hasn't. First of all people can't eat a lot of things ponies eat. Not without getting some serious diabetes. I mean Pinkie Pie's diet consists of sweets. Apple jack and the Apple family seem to eat only apple based foods. 

Most times not a whole lot. It's funny the idea of MLP influencing your diet. When they hardly ever discuss a proper diet... I mean as far as in lesson based format. Personally, I don't think ponies can eat cake or pie or muffins. Apples feels right though. I'm not about to bridge reality with fantasy here, but heck I do over think things like this.

They're strictly herbivores and Gummy is an alligator albeit without teeth I'd feel for that little guys life. A croc who can't chew will starve. Someone tell me what the gimmick is giving Pinkie a toothless alligator and she never seems to feed him what carnivores should eat... At least Fluttershy is observant to her carnivore companions.

My diet consists of frequenting Subways, avoiding McDonald's as much as humanly possible, limit devouring whole pizzas, um I loves me some meat and potatoes (that's the Hercules diet :)) protein is important to the body. Of course I'll indulge a salad with Italian dressing and croutons if they're available once in a while and I like brussel sprouts when they're on the menu... The muscles from brussels ya know :D Love some fried chicken breasts, they may be bad for you but I relish the proteins. Fruits, yeah I do enjoy the benefits of antioxidants from berries such as blueberries and raspberries, usually in a blended smoothie drink with loads of vitamins too. Oh and I LOVE WATERMELON! It's the best.

Edited by SuperBrony87

I will NEVER give up eating meat even for my favourite little pony show. :3

I don't agree with some of the treatment some animals get but its not going to stop me eating them once they are inbetween two buns or on my plate.

Edited by Dawning Demon

I eat meat. I eat it often, and I will never stop. Its not a thing to do with pleasure, or anything. It's simply what I consume. Meat and vegetables. To be fair, I never have a problem with vegetarians, or vegans. It's your choice, and lifestyle, but I never try to infringe upon that. I can't understand why they would want to infringe on my lifestyle choices either though? That being said, no sir, no, no it has not. I still eat the meat, its the best that I've got.

Not especially. I'm a meat guy. I enjoy fruits and veggies, but I'm a meatavore at heart. Though, thanks to Rainbow Dash, I am now a little more squeamish when I see a funky chicken wing.