Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Things You'd Change In Games

Castle Bleck

Super Mario 64:

Fire Sea Bowser would take 2 hits to defeat (in order to match up with Dark World Bowser's 1 hit and Sky Bowser's 3 hits), and Sky Bowser would retain Fire Sea Bowser's teleport and arena-tilt moves.

Edited by A.V.

Any Final Fantasy game - not that I've played one for several years - Option to turn down/off the BGM. Same applies to pretty much any game that has elements which require grinding to obtain certain things, and JRPG's like FF are the best at doing things like - grind for x hours to get x and x before a certain event for a hidden thing, most of them though have BGM controls. I don't really like playing a game with no sound at all, but after doing every possible optional thingy that can be done in FF7 I either had to play with headphones on or the sound off completely, because I couldn't bear the mind numbing repetitiveness of a 30 second bit of BGM repeated over and over and over

The first Rollercoaster Tycoon: I would get rid of the Ultra-Extreme intensity rating. This rating was the bane of my existence with the first game because it essentially rendered a lot of really cool coaster designs useless. It did make you think a bit more about the statistics of the coasters themselves as that gets pretty detailed, but it shouldn't require that much to prevent that intensity rating, which only a few people will ride your coaster with that rating. Having the Extreme rating is fine, it still at least functions then. 

Final Fantasy IX: I would make the battles have a pace that was similar to FFVII. FF9 is a great game, but the battles themselves are a bit..slow-paced when compared to the other games. The battles seem sluggish and it would be nice if they had a quicker pace to them. For bosses this slower pace is okay, it makes it seem more epic, but for random battles? It got a bit cumbersome after awhile. 

• Brohoof 1

I would make the boss fights in Horror games more intense, like WAY bigger and mutating looking boss battles.

In many games, the first bosses look bigger and more terrifying than the final ones, like in Silent Hill 3 for example.

And in SIlent Hill 2, there was none very big enemies, which i found disappointing.

I would make the final boss the biggest of them all. Like in Obscure, The Suffering or Resident Evil 2.

And i would add more Storys with actual Dialog to the Worms Series, like in Worms 4 - Mayhem.

I havent played all the Worms Games, but most of the Worms Games have only loosely connected Missions, that mostly dont have a real story.

The Sims 4:

BASIC features like Weather/Seasons, and features that have been added in EPs so many times such as Pets would be in the base-game .

Toddlers wouldn't be missing.

The immature jokes and pandering to the "Bro" crowd - which is not the general audience for The Sims - would be removed or at least substantially reduced.

The game would have an open world and story progression.

The game would have some major new feature (as aging was in The Sims 2, or open world/story progression was in The Sims 3) to set itself so distinctly apart from its predecessors.

Oh, and because I get to do this: Scratch out the violin. Add a playable brass or woodwind instrument instead. The series has never had one, yet the violin has been in three games, even one game where there was already another orchestral string. EA is evil.

Well If it's a game that needs changing, It would be Maple Story that needs changing. There are reasons why the game needs changing though

1. Nerf down and reduce HP on normal & hard magnus, gollux, and Empress. Normal & Hard magnus, and Empress are just too difficult to kill including Gollux at its highest difficulty

2. More Endgame Contents other than Bossing. Seriously though, compared to what I do in Final fantasy XI, There isn't much What I can do in the game

3. Adding the party zone areas back. Enough with the solo act and play already! There are ppl desperate for party now

4. More Security Measures and active GMs to ban the hackers & botters

5. Better communications. I just don't get why some words are being censored right now though. It's More like the game is going to younger audience than adult audience.

6. Fix up the issues than releasing new contents. There are more issues in this game and Nothing is being done right now. That's why there are a lot of complaints on these issues and these issues haven't been fixed lately as the new contents are being released

7. Updating the Crusader Codex and Soul Collector Book. seriously though, these 2 needs to be updated. It hasn't been updated lately and it's gone out-of-date.

and 8. More Ranmaru Channels. As far as other people in the game wanted this, More channels are needed for this boss.

Yeah so pretty much a lot of change needed for Maple Story.

(edited)

Adventure Ponies 2.

Instead of being a chump boss like he is now, Sombra would have a similar gimmick to Trixie's -- only with the Crystal Heart instead of the Alicorn Amulet.

Edited by A.V.

Change the multiplayer menu screen in Forza Horizon 2 to be accessible from the main menu, and have the ability to join designated lobbies like in the first Forza Horizon.

I would add free flying to the How To Train Your Dragon game. I know the HTTYD2 game has this feature, but apparently it's a terrible game despite that awesome feature. So that means it MUST be bad, if it has free flying! I'd also get rid of the Tornado flying levels from Sonic Unleashed; they contribute nothing to the story, they're boring and far too long, and are basically chores to me and other fans of the game.

In Bodycount, I'd give it a longer story mode with more variety, have a health bar instead of B-B-B-BLOODY SCREEN SO REAL, maybe use a medkit system, and make the enemies less tanky.

In Brutal Doom, I'd add literally anything other than flipping enemies off, make the weapons more satisfying, make the enemies have less hitscanny attacks, remove nades, remove the marines in place of anything, even harmful pickups, remove iron sights in place of a slight zoom in, bring back the ability to shoot corpses, make dodge rolls a quick double tap that doesn't put you in third person, add flashier gore, revamp the chainsaw, give Doomguy more lines of dialogue, and make fatalities much faster.

I don't like Brutal Doom that much.