Is it weird to sleep with pony plushies?

ManaMinori

I don't think it is weird!  When my old cat passed I slept with a Twilight Sparkle plush.  It feels good to have something to hold onto. I'm pretty sure that most of human history had us not sleeping alone.  So maybe it's sort of a natural instinct to not want to be alone at night. LOL, look at me playing scientist.

It is not weird. I bought a pinkie pie today to just cuddle up with when I go to sleep. They are all so cuddly. I was going to get a rainbow dash but my parents don't know so getting one online was out of the question and the only other I found was a pinkie pie so I got one. She is my second favourite and come to think of it, more cuddly.

Of course not, that's what plushies are for. Also, what brony wouldn't want to cuddle these adorable little bundles of cuteness?  :pinkie:

I'd do it if I could, but I'd risk the chances of the word being out that I'm a Brony, and I'm not ready for that yet.

Definitely not weird!!! I have a Build-a-Bear teddy bear that my girlfriend made for me and I sleep with that every night. I also have 6 of the Build-a-Bear ponies that are displayed on my bed, and on occasion I will actually cuddle with one of those. For those that are not familiar with the Build-a-Bear ponies, the hair can get tangled very easily so that is the only reason I don't cuddle those every night.

Not really no. Infact, it helps some people to actually fall asleep.

I had slept with my plushies before at one point. That was until I found out that my brother whose room is right next to mine is an anti brony. He hates anything girly so my plushies just sit ontop of my shelf ;-;

Why would it be weird?

I don't sleep with a plushie... mostly because I don't have one... but I do sleep with a body pillow, and have for years.

A plushie's just a cute little pillow, more or less.  And the problem is..?

Hell no it ain't, plushies are awesome, man. In fact, I wish I could get a Marble Pie and a Trixie plush. God I'd never have a restless night again! Stuffed animals are like the ULTIMATE sleep helpers for me. I'd love to have a Princess Luna plush too. And hell, I think I need a Fluttershy one as well...  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I have a mountain of plushies, and while I have no ponies I have no problems sleeping with all of them in my bed. My girlfriend doesn't like it much so I don't have them in my bed these days, but I really don't think it's weird either.

• Brohoof 1

The physiologists of this world may say that there is something wrong with you for cuddling your plushy, but, they would also be the first ones to say that it is OK.

I cuddle, talk to, and generally interact with my plushys every day, and feel much better for it :love:

the BaB ponies are real cute. Me and my special somepony went all out and tried to collect them all. Which ones did you get?

At the moment, I've gotten Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, Twilight, Rarity, Luna, and Shining Armor.