Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Cultural Exchange

Illiad Easle

@@DwhitetheGamer,@, @, @@Phosphorous@@Drago Ryder@@Randimaxis,

Hello everyone, I'd just like to thank you first for being such a great bunch of posters, you've really made my first stint as a DM an enjoyable one.

There is one thing I noticed that I wanted to let you guys know, I use terms like someone instead of somepony intentionally and for good reason, not just as a personal preference. It would certainly make an interesting discussion if you guys noticed/commented on it. I was waiting for someone to notice but I realize now it could have been seen as just a personal preference as many on this site use someone just because.

• Brohoof 2

@@Illiad Easle,

I would like to say thank you as well, I have never put as much effort into writing as I have in this RP, It's been quite fun ^ ^

I would not be surprised if the reason Cecil did not pay mention to somebody is because the mirror that links to EQG is actually a very common occurrence in Night Vale X3   

Edited by Ghost Boy

@,

Sure, I'm still around here somewhere.

Like it says on the first post I am out of 'normal' characters, so you'll have to pick one of the special conditions listed there. If one of them strikes your fancy I'll be happy to start up a thread for you. 

@@Illiad Easle,

I wouldn't mind having my character paired up with your Centaur.

And since you said most species were allowed, would you allow me to use my oc Wrathius? He's not mlp-related, but I haven't used him much and it'd be nice to get some practice with him.

Name: Wrathius

Species: Tera-Wolf (Rare species of wolf born on the planet Terana, which is approximately 14 light years from Equestria.)

Appearance: SsSyajt.png

A little info on him: His parents abandoned him when he was around 19 (Terana years), which is actually still quite young. When he turned 22 he moved on from his home planet, flying through space aimlessly until he found Equestria. To his amazement, the life forms on this planet didn't seem to mind him. Eventually he fit right into the community, in a small town near Manehatten.

If you wont do an RP with that character, I have a dragon OC I could use instead (I'd use one of my pony OC's but I've used them all quite a bit...)

Edited by ~ Akatsuki ~

• 2 weeks later...

For the record, Illiad Easle is awesome.

This person put themselves out there, available for roleplay.  There are some takers... then, there are more.  Illiad becomes ensconced within a large number of roleplay threads, and more and more folks keep asking to RP... so many, that Mr. Easle seems to be running out of characters to pair them with.

Illiad, my metaphorical hat's off to you.  Excelsior!

• Brohoof 1

For the record, Illiad Easle is awesome.  

This person put themselves out there, available for roleplay.  There are some takers... then, there are more.  Illiad becomes ensconced within a large number of roleplay threads, and more and more folks keep asking to RP... so many, that Mr. Easle seems to be running out of characters to pair them with.  

Illiad, my metaphorical hat's off to you.  Excelsior!

This is why I just added you as a friend.  You are awesome for posts like this.

• Brohoof 1

@@Illiad Easle

Sorry for the late post, My thesis has been keeping me busy.

I"ll do my best to get back in the swing of things and do my best to post daily. 

Also, Cecil's essence is mixed with discordian energy, to the point of which, that every part of his being is corrupted. 

• 1 month later...

A cultural EXCHANGE?

Wouldn't you want your culture BACK!?

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@@Randimaxis,

I got excited because I thought you had finally posted, I guess this is good too. 

@@DwhitetheGamer,@@MidnightMadness1, @,@@VinylWubs,  @@Phosphorous@@Drago Ryder@@Randimaxis,@@@Drago Ryder

Hey ya'll, I have started to turn one of these cultural exchanges into a full on story on FimFiction.net, link below and I'd greatly appreciate it if you gave it a read and possibly a like if you feel so inclined.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/325624/a-cultural-exchange

• Brohoof 2