movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

• 3 weeks later...

I watched Willow (the streaming series) on Disney. It's so bad I almost fell over laughing. Hmm, let's see, bringing back a beloved movie from 30 years ago...let's get the same team that brought us Solo and  ended Disney's run of Star Wars movies in theaters due to ouotraged fans. Awesome idea. 

Seriously, check out the dialog in this show. It's like something a high school student might have scribbled on a restroom wall. Nothing like a fantasy world brimming with modern slang to give you that magical feeling. What total shit. 

Thanks again, Disney. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Muppets (2015) This was the Muppets’ chance to get back into the limelight. It was sharply written, fresh and really funny. Sadly, at the mid-season point, the Disney board room apparently decided it was too high-rated and successful, and watered down the whole show until it was only a shadow of its former self. Needless to say it tanked, went off the air and the Muppets have returned to obscurity; just another property gobbled up by the Disney machine and ruined. 

4 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Currently watching the '90s Nickelodeon classic Rocko's Modern Life.

I don't want to post the title but it's the episode of Rocko's Modern Life where Heffer joins a group who loves sausage a lot. :wau:

• Brohoof 1

Watched Demon Slayer: Entertainment District/Swordsman Arc on theatre! Oh my god watching these last two episodes of the Entertainment arc is just phenomenal. I cried throughout that arc from the beginning to the end. Even though I watched it already, seeing it again on the big screen and being surrounded with their amazing soundtrack, being immersed in the animations and the story is the most beautiful thing I ever witnessed throughout all the anime I have seen. *chief kiss*