Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever made a pony joke to a friend?

Azureth

The other day I was talking to a girl who really loves dresses and I told her in our largest city there is a new dress shop called Carousel Boutique that sells great quality clothes and dresses and she was all "Really?" and I said yes and if she goes to ask for a woman named Rarity and she'll help her out. She said she would check it out, LMAO! I know it may seem kind of mean but I think it was funny.

• Brohoof 5

I find slipping in a joke or reference is the best way to finding bronies at my school ^^

(seeing as 15 year olds like to judge each other on everything most bronies in my year are closet bronies)

Edited by Thunderlane
  • Brohoof 2

I've been working on the game in my description for a few years, now, and while it might be a pipe dream, I'd someday like to submit the game to Hasbro for official approval.  Since I've been at it for years, though, I've had a long time to ponder the things Hasbro wouldn't let me do in that game no matter how funny they'd be, and every time something pops into my head, I try to write it down.  I've formed a rather Skippy- or Mr. Welsh-ish list of over a thousand things Hasbro wouldn't let me do, and each one is a joke.  I've told some friends these jokes...a few examples here:

2)  No matter how common they are in actual horsemanship, or how funny their high-pitched voices would be, I may not have geldings in the game.

11)  When naming OCs for the Canterlot Royal Guard, the following names are off-limits:  Cannon Fodder, Red Shirt, Brown Pants.

16)  Porting the game to the Nintendo 3DS is okay.  Adding a minigame in the process that makes heavy use of the 3D features is also okay.  Naming the minigame "Agh!  My Eyes!" is not okay.

19)  None of Twilight's spells involve the words "Azarath metrion zinthos"

62)  Unicorn magic is not unicorns using their horns to prod the laws of physics into submission!

204) Celestia doesn't need to eat a Jimmy Dean's breakfast sandwich before she can properly raise the sun.

319) Mr. Potato Head product placement is okay.  EZ-Bake oven product placement is okay.  Placing Mr. Potato Head into an EZ-Bake Oven is not okay.

354) Profusely using the word "nerf" in the colloquial sense, meaning "to weaken (supposedly) for balance purposes", is NOT product placement!

965) Equestria doesn't have a state religion, and even if it did, that state religion wouldn't be Nepotism!

976) There isn't a deck of cards based on the "Dumb Ways To Die" viral video in the board game Life.

Some of these have gotten laughs from them, but they've known for a long time now that I'm a brony.

Shoot...should I post the full list somewhere?  Where would a good place be...?

• Brohoof 1