Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did 1 or 2 Furries die in the paris attacks?

ScarfaceOne

OK, so last week, when I was chatting in the IRC channel of the Funday Pawpet Show. Someone said to me that ''At least one furry died in the Paris Attacks'' is this true? A Furry or a Brony? Or Both? It just comes to show how much fundamentalists can go, they didn't know he or she was a furry. And it probably goes like this, ''Regardless of whether you are from a subculture, if your Muslim, if you are a freak or not, if people love you or not, we will kill you''.

Sad Really, they did not discriminate any of their victims.

Here is some evidence

[17:22:53] <SeanWolf> I think I read one furry did die in PAris

[17:22:48] <TheMariday> we lost a fur to paris attacks

http://www.pawpet.tv/irc_logs

Is this true?

Does it really matter? Would them being a furry or a brony make their deaths any more significant than anyone else who died, nope. Seems a bit of an insensitive time to ask a question like that imo, and why would they discriminate someone liking a TV show or dressing up in a fursuit >< 

• Brohoof 11

Does it really matter? Would them being a furry or a brony make their deaths any more significant than anyone else who died, nope. Seems a bit of an insensitive time to ask a question like that imo, and why would they discriminate someone liking a TV show or dressing up in a fursuit >< 

Well I know they didn't discriminate, just wondering if it's true or not.

Well...It honestly doesn't matter if they were a furry, brony, a jenga block, a person from the planet Walmart, they were people. It is a tragedy for all of them.

The way I read this, it doesn't sound good at all. Are you saying that just because someone might have been a furry or brony, they should have been 'specially' spared or something? Because...that is a really weird thing to say, that's putting it lightly, because they all should have been spared. Plain and simple.

• Brohoof 11

Well...It honestly doesn't matter if they were a furry, brony, a jenga block, a person from the planet Walmart, they were people. It is a tragedy for all of them.

The way I read this, it doesn't sound good at all. Are you saying that just because someone might have been a furry or brony, they should have been 'specially' spared or something? Because...that is a really weird thing to say, that's putting it lightly, because they all should have been spared. Plain and simple.

I'm just sad that some terrorist group killed people, without knowing who they were, and that they just mindlessly killed people of different cultures, regardless of whether they were good or bad people, freaks or not. For no apparent reason other than to stir up a war. I don't know who the furry was though, or if it is true.

I'm just sad that some terrorist group killed people, without knowing who they were, and that they just mindlessly killed people of different cultures, regardless of whether they were good or bad people, freaks or not. For no apparent reason other than to stir up a war. I don't know who the furry was though, or if it is true.

Still doesn't really doesn't mean your question makes sense.

Yes terrorists groups kill everyone because their religion / brain washing tell them that everyone who isn't islamic, or even people who are in some cases are infidels, I don't think you really understand how they work if that surprises you. 

But yeah, of course its sad if someone died, them happening to be a furry or a brony doesn't matter in the slightest. 

• Brohoof 2

When they were out killing people I seriously doubt what fandom the people were in was one of their thoughts. Plus your post makes it sound like their deaths would be more meaningful if they were bronies/furries which is disgusting thinking. Whether it's true or not people are dead and what fandom they were in means absolutely nothing.

Edited by Wheatley
  • Brohoof 7

Ok, this topic is extremely unnecessary in so many ways, did you honestly think that so many people are going to start fussing over the fact that the victims of the attacks were either bronies or furries right from the start? Because it's not a big deal, and it never will be.

• Brohoof 4

When they were out killing people I seriously doubt what fandom the people were in was one of their thoughts. Plus your post makes it sound like their deaths would be more meaningful if they were bronies/furries which is disgusting thinking. Whether it's true or not people are dead and what fandom they were in means absolutely nothing.

No way, everyone is equal, artists died, musicians died, salesman died. A lot of good people did, and all of them were meaningful.

Still doesn't really doesn't mean your question makes sense.

Yes terrorists groups kill everyone because their religion / brain washing tell them that everyone who isn't islamic, or even people who are in some cases are infidels, I don't think you really understand how they work if that surprises you. 

But yeah, of course its sad if someone died, them happening to be a furry or a brony doesn't matter in the slightest. 

I'm just sad that everyone died and they were of different races and cultures. Everyone's death has a meaning to it, Wheatley.

Ok, this topic is extremely unnecessary in so many ways, did you honestly think that so many people are going to start fussing over the fact that the victims of the attacks were either bronies or furries right from the start? Because it's not a big deal, and it never will be.

In that case, should we lock the topic?

Well I know they didn't discriminate, just wondering if it's true or not.

Of course they didn't discriminate! They are extremists whose goal was to murder people. What difference does it make that two of them were furries?

Of course they didn't discriminate! They are extremists whose goal was to murder people. What difference does it make that two of them were furries?

Nothing at all, but it just shows that when the world has Solidarity, it's more peaceful. I'm totally against war, and I do not encourage it, but the effect of these Paris Attacks shows that there is more solidarity and unification than the Royal Wedding, the Diamond Jubilee, and Sports. The thing, is, people need to learn from their mistakes, and in the future, everyone will get along with each other.

As this thread has little potential for in-depth conversation, it would be better suited as a status update or a blog. As such, Im closing the thread now.

As a side note, I also agree that it doesn't matter if any of the victims were furries or not. Its a tragedy no matter who they were, rest in peace to all those who lost their lives.

• Brohoof 9