Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's speculate about season 6... NOW!

cybershocker455

I still think it's early for much serious speculation but I do have a few things I hope to see:

- Starlight episodes

I don't seem to be the only one who wants some of these in season 6. I mean, they teased us that Starlight will play a role in the sixth season so I just hope it means we'll be seeing some character development. I love her as a character, and really want to see more of her

The CMC filling out their new role

Okay, so they have their cutie marks...are we going to see them trying to help others get their cutie marks at all? or is that it? Please let it be Pipsqueak they help! :D

A villain similar to Tirek

Y'know, an unredeemable and savage two-dimensional antagonist? And one that requires more than Twilight to defeat, if possible?

• Brohoof 1

Spike and Discord interacting.

Spike is sitting in the castle, bored, when Discord appears and takes Spike out on the town, or maybe to his dimension.

A Spike and Pinkie episode. They'd play off each other very well, with Pinkie being the silly one, and Spike being the straight man.

Edited by VG_Addict

I doubt there will be more CMC episodes on the way since their story/journey is done...Probably they're going to go their own ways now. 

They JUST Established that their cutie mark is that they ARE Cutie Mark Crusaders. Why the Hoof would they go their own ways or end their journey? Their new journey is to help others with their cutie marks AS the Cutie Mark Crusaders! Splitting up would be what puts an end to all of that. The only time that is going to happen is when they become adult ponies and retire or whatever.

• The Mane 6 meeting an autistic pony.
  • Cheese Sandwich falling in love with Pinkie Pie.
  • Twilight's respect from being a princess catches onto her and she starts acting spoiled and narcissistic.
  • Twilight gets amnesia.
  • A two parter where the Mane 6 must save Twilight.
  • A day in the life of Celestia.
  • Cadence and Shining Armor's baby.
  • A villain that claims to be doing sinister things for there own good (similar to Judge Frollo)
  • An episode about how the Mane 6 (excluding Twilight) met as fillies.
  • Fluttershy's brother.
  • Rainbow Dash adopts Scootaloo as a mother when she finds out Scoots is an orphan.
  • A couple Starlight Glimmer episodes.
  • Mane 6 become alicorns.

And last... A SPIKE SPIN-OFF SERIES

I still think it's early for much serious speculation but I do have a few things I hope to see:

- Starlight episodes

I don't seem to be the only one who wants some of these in season 6. I mean, they teased us that Starlight will play a role in the sixth season so I just hope it means we'll be seeing some character development. I love her as a character, and really want to see more of her

The CMC filling out their new role

Okay, so they have their cutie marks...are we going to see them trying to help others get their cutie marks at all? or is that it? Please let it be Pipsqueak they help! :D

A villain similar to Tirek

Y'know, an unredeemable and savage two-dimensional antagonist? And one that requires more than Twilight to defeat, if possible?

EHHHHHH! There won't be no more CMC adventures after all...But I'm gonna go with an un-redeemable villain and more Starlight episodes instead!

• 2 weeks later...

A family episode where we get to see all of the Mane Six's parents. I want an episode with Dashies father!!!

I'm kind of curious about her mother truth be told.

That being said, we haven't seen any of fluttershy's parents at all, so she has things worse XD

Hopefully when we see her brother next season we'll see her parents too.

EHHHHHH! There won't be no more CMC adventures after all...But I'm gonna go with an un-redeemable villain and more Starlight episodes instead!

Did you even pay attention during the episode? Even though they have their cutie marks, their story is far from over. They just shifted their focus from finding their cutie marks to helping other ponies find theirs/realize the true meaning behind them.

Seriously where in the world did you get the idea they were going to disband when everyone else here thinks otherwise? Are you that dense?

• Brohoof 1

the mane 6 going into tartarus to fight an ancient evil would be awesome. also I wanna see some new magic, not just lasers and force fields.and I really hope starlight is not a main character.

You forgot Spike dangit!

Also it's come to my attention but why is it that some are so against Starlight possibly being a main character? Is it really a fear of diverting from the status quo on the same line as Alicorn Twilight or what?

You forgot Spike dangit!

Also it's come to my attention but why is it that some are so against Starlight possibly being a main character? Is it really a fear of diverting from the status quo on the same line as Alicorn Twilight or what?

I always think of spike as part of the main 6. i actually thought that twilight becoming an alicorn was awesome and needed to be done, but i think many people including myself, fear she might be taking twilights place. i have never been angry at this show but if she takes twilights place and is shown to be more powerful or have more magic potential i will be angry. twilight is the element of magic, destined to be the most powerful pony in equestria and shes a alicorn! i would be fine if starlight glimmer is a secondary character like discord as i do not hate her as a character, i just want here used correctly.

I always think of spike as part of the main 6. i actually thought that twilight becoming an alicorn was awesome and needed to be done, but i think many people including myself, fear she might be taking twilights place. i have never been angry at this show but if she takes twilights place and is shown to be more powerful or have more magic potential i will be angry. twilight is the element of magic, destined to be the most powerful pony in equestria and shes a alicorn! i would be fine if starlight glimmer is a secondary character like discord as i do not hate her as a character, i just want here used correctly.

Are Elements still even a thing? Cause didn't they give up their Elements to the Tree of Harmony? Unless there's something I missed of course.

That said I can see your concerns, but I guess we'll just wait and see. Considering the staff's done a great job juggling around these major changes I'm positive they'll handle Starlight just fine, whether as a main or supporting character.

Are Elements still even a thing? Cause didn't they give up their Elements to the Tree of Harmony? Unless there's something I missed of course.

That said I can see your concerns, but I guess we'll just wait and see. Considering the staff's done a great job juggling around these major changes I'm positive they'll handle Starlight just fine, whether as a main or supporting character

twilight is the element of magic, meaning magic is her and she is magic. she has the potential to harness as much magic as she desires and use it for whatever she wishes. most likely she will not master her power until the show ends because if she did no villain would stand a chance.