Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What If FlutterBat Was in S1:E1?

Denim&Venöm

What if instead of a Pegasus, we were introduced to Flutterbat in the first episode? Same personality, same mannerisms, but as Flutterbat.

How would that effect fan attention, reaction and acceptance of FlutterShy? Would more or less people like Shy as a bat than now? Would they relate to her more or less?  How would this effect her standing in the show today?

flutterbat___your_soul_is_mine_by_magist

• Brohoof 2

If her execution would be the same/her episodes/etc even as a bat pony then I am sure nothing major would change when it comes to how people see her. I pay more attention to Fluttershy more than any other pony despite her not being my best pony.

I guess if she was a bat pony from the beginning, the only thing that would change is an increase in bat pony art? xD

What if instead of a Pegasus, we were introduced to Flutterbat in the first episode? Same personality, same mannerisms, but as Flutterbat.

How would that effect fan attention, reaction and acceptance of FlutterShy? Would more or less people like Shy as a bat than now? Would they relate to her more or less?  How would this effect her standing in the show today?

I think fluttershy would have been accepted just as much if not more than she is now. Cute monster girls are a huge thing for moeness after all. If Fluttershy was still just as shy and scared, as well as adorable as she is "normally", then her having bat wings and cute fangs would only serve to draw extra attention to her moeness by how utterly incapable of being a monster she is.

Plus her stare and animal affinity are already vampiric traits, so it would have worked well as a racial ability.

• Brohoof 2

^ eeyup, refer to the picture below quote

I think fluttershy would have been accepted just as much if not more than she is now. Cute monster girls are a huge thing for moeness after all. If Fluttershy was still just as shy and scared, as well as adorable as she is "normally", then her having bat wings and cute fangs would only serve to draw extra attention to her moeness by how utterly incapable of being a monster she is.

Plus her stare and animal affinity are already vampiric traits, so it would have worked well as a racial ability.

58600670.jpg