Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

(edited)

*hugs the Rainbow Dash* Eeeeeee, so soft!~ >u<

rainbow_dash_filly___oh_hey__by_uxyd-d5v

BLBLBLBBLLBLBLBPPPPTHH :3

(I'm doing GREAT!)

*pokes the fluff ball* Almost as cute as Scoots.

Hey rainbow dash out of the rest of the mane 5 who do you most have feelings for?img-1484825-1-wub.png Don't lie I saw the Fluttershy video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzjigKcS7K8

WHOA, no, no way. Not cool, man. That never happened.

So rainbow hows the new world in equestria girls?

I saw the trailer for that. Since when do mirrors turn into portals...? And is that how your life is actually like, cause you all seem pretty weird.

RainbowDash,

Wanna help me pull a prank?

Heh, sure. Who's our unlucky victim?

Dashie, Dashie WHY DON'T YOU NEED A SPECIAL SOMEPONY? *Cough* I mean i don't really care, Just asking.

Well, I mean. If I found somepony I really liked, I guess. *shrug* But I've got cooler things to daydream about.

Edited by Aureity

Hah, that's baloney. What does it say about me?

I would need to see your signature, because I don't have it, I cannot tell you. If you want to find out for yourself, here is an image of

some things to look out for.

img42604ae23a88c40bd.JPG

• Brohoof 1

img-1495652-1-rainbow_dash_filly___oh_he

WHOA, no, no way. Not cool, man. That never happened.

I saw the trailer for that. Since when do mirrors turn into portals...? And is that how your life is actually like, cause you all seem pretty weird.

Heh, sure. Who's our unlucky victim?

I'm thinking, Thunderlane.

Well, I mean. If I found somepony I really liked, I guess. *shrug* But I've got cooler things to daydream about.

the mirrors no the people yes and we have bullys but we pull through it also me but it can be nice at times

what was in the trailer that you thought was weird about us Rainbow? and you know, we could say the same thing about you guys XD

Rainbow Dash used Extremespeed!

^Little Dashie! So cute! smile.png

Heh. Where did you find that?

...I bet she stole my album.

I would need to see your signature, because I don't have it, I cannot tell you. If you want to find out for yourself, here is an image of

some things to look out for.

So...I'm...broad-minded? The hay does that even mean?

Can't you ever forgive Gilda for what she did?

Well, why not? Long as she's sorry, then I'm cool with it.

I'm thinking, Thunderlane.

Oh, alright...haven't really gotten to know him, so what better way than a quick prank?

Look at this.

How awesome is that?

Hey, that looks...so awesome! No wonder Rarity's so keen about her white coat.

Thanks for showing up at the races last night!

Wouldn't miss it for the world!

Rainbow Dash, if you could have Scootaloo and take her as your daughter, would you do it?

Well, I mean... that's really weird.

Uhh....she has parents already? Wouldn't it be kinda, you know, not cool to just take her from them?

the mirrors no the people yes and we have bullys but we pull through it also me but it can be nice at times

Ehh. Sorry, I prefer napping on clouds over here.

what was in the trailer that you thought was weird about us Rainbow? and you know, we could say the same thing about you guys XD

You guys just look funny. No, really. How do you even walk on two hooves?

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash...

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Singing or Dancing?

Nerds (Twilight) or Jocks (AJ)?

BBBFF or BSBFF (Big sister best friends forever)?

You guys just look funny. No, really. How do you even walk on two hooves?

lol well first of all, we call them feet, second we just can although when we're babies we crawl on our hands and knees and gradually learn to walk. :3 

Heya there! It's your favorite pony, back in action! YOu've missed me while I was gone, right? Funny story to that Ninja Derpy incident, but that't too long to put here. Ehh...either that or I'm just too *yawn* tired. But this forum needs to be about 20% cooler-you know I can't stay away for long!

You've seen me on the other thread (before the, um, "incident"), so you know the drill. The awesome,spectacular, one-and-only Rainbow Dash is here to answer your questions!

img-314636-1-133516124844.gif

Rainbow Dash? How do you know about Tanks? because i never see them in Equestria...and do you like my profile pic?:)

(edited)
Ehh. Sorry , i prefer napping on clouds over here.(you from last post)

(me now) ya but im not in your world sadly img-1521215-1-sad.png but if i was i would be a pegasus img-1521215-2-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png i would chill on clouds to but i would come down and talk to my friends as well it would be amazing img-1521215-3-wub.png

Edited by WinterFreeze

Rainbow Dash...

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Singing or Dancing?

Nerds (Twilight) or Jocks (AJ)?

BBBFF or BSBFF (Big sister best friends forever)?

1 Chocolate! Duh!

2 And, what the hay...I don't like either of those. Dancing if DDR counts, I guess.

3 I see what you're doing here - you're trying to make me pick between two of my friends. That's not cool, and I'm not having any of that.

4 Sisters, cause that's what Scoots is to me. My lil' sis. :)

Do you keep your wings held forward during a sonic rainboom, or do you angle them backwards?

I angle em a really tiny bit. Twilight says it's supposed to make me faster, but honestly, I can't even tell.

lol well first of all, we call them feet, second we just can although when we're babies we crawl on our hands and knees and gradually learn to walk. :3 

The only pony I know of that can do that is that goofball musician Lyra.

I'm. Surprised you aren't Vanity, or overconfidence in one's own ability. Anyway, Broad minded means you tolerate.....a little too much. Like not saying no to something. Can lead to obesity sometimes.

Are you calling ME fat?? Are you, huh?

Say it to my face!

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Now you can never get Fluffle Puff again.

We'll miss ya, Fluffle Puff.

N-no, wait!!! Reload, reload game!

Rainbow Dash? How do you know about Tanks? because i never see them in Equestria...and do you like my profile pic?smile.png

Well, I mean...Twilight showed me a diagram once. It looked really awesome. Never actually seen or driven one before, though.

Graduating from high school today. Want to come to my graduation party on June 9th?

Three days from now? Yeah, sure.

RainbowDash,

How tastey was Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness?

Hey, don't tease me! You know perfectly well I didn't get a bite of that thing...sad.png

ya but im not in your world sadly img-1521215-1-sad.png but if i was i would be a pegasus img-1521215-2-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png i would chill on clouds to but i would come down and talk to my friends as well it would be amazing img-1521215-3-wub.png

I'm not really sure you can pick what you wanna be. Would be cool if you could, though!

Really, the only thing bad about Ponyville is the snoring. Seriously...

Why do you not adopt scootaloo already?

Well...last time I checked, you can't just take someone else's kid, you know?

• Brohoof 1

1 Chocolate! Duh!

2 And, what the hay...I don't like either of those. Dancing if DDR counts, I guess.

3 I see what you're doing here - you're trying to make me pick between two of my friends. That's not cool, and I'm not having any of that.

4 Sisters, cause that's what Scoots is to me. My lil' sis. :)

I angle em a really tiny bit. Twilight says it's supposed to make me faster, but honestly, I can't even tell.

The only pony I know of that can do that is that goofball musician Lyra.

Are you calling ME fat?? Are you, huh?

Say it to my face!

N-no, wait!!! Reload, reload game!

Well, I mean...Twilight showed me a diagram once. It looked really awesome. Never actually seen or driven one before, though.

Three days from now? Yeah, sure.

Hey, don't tease me! You know perfectly well I didn't get a bite of that thing...sad.png

Yes you did.

I'm not really sure you can pick what you wanna be. Would be cool if you could, though!

Really, the only thing bad about Ponyville is the snoring. Seriously...

Well...last time I checked, you can't just take someone else's kid, you know?