Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

who are the creators of the mlp universe, and would you wanna see them?

ASGARDIANBRONY

I don't think its been explained who created equestrian, and I don't mean the writer of the show. I would like it to be introduced in the show somehow. plz post your oppinions even if there just theory.

FOR ODIN, AND FOR EQUESTRIA!!!

Edited by ASGARDIANBRONY

It's made pretty clear at the beginning of each episode that Lauren Faust created the show. She stated in several interviews that she's the one who wrote the show bible, containing all of the characters and lore.

Edited by SpaceOnion

I think he means how Equestria was created in the show, not who created the show.

I think Discord created it because he was bored and wanted a new toy to play with :D

Edited by Ken
  • Brohoof 1

I think he means how Equestria was created in the show, not who created the show.

I think Discord created it because he was bored and wanted a new toy to play with :D

It would be great if it turns out Q created it because he got bored of Captain Picard.

It would be great if it turns out Q created it because he got bored of Captain Picard.

and everyone would credit me to be the first person to ever think about it...aw man imagine all the forums, fan art, songs and a wiki page about me :love:

Edited by Ken