Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BROWNIEE for ALL Equestria!

Browniee

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google. Totally Googled "will starlight glimmer become part of the mane 6" and led me to the amazing Poniverse! /)^3^(\

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Watching the show. Can't really remember how it started....

Long ago, in a galaxy far far away...

Hi there!

My name is Browniee, and I'm a new blank flank here! I stumbled into a discussion I wanted to post about... so yay  :P

I'm not chill (and by that I mean I'm a Gemini, so I am very energetic), I like carrots, I bake, play sports, read, watch MLP, and paint my nails only if I'm going to an event. I also lift and run. So know "Do you even lift, bro?" for me! Ask me more specific things because I hate answering questions that allow ME to interpret what YOU want to know... it doesn't make much sense.

Random stuff, I know. But I'll def have an intelligent conversation with you, if you ask nicely! 

Let's be friends, PM me!

(Princess) Browniee

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the forum Browniee!

You seem like quite a bright individual, it's great to have you in the community now! What's your favorite food to bake? And how often to you lift/workout? That's awesome that you like to keep fit and healthy too! And carrots are sort of like your oil? Like for a car? And do they give you night vision? haha. 

If you need help with anything, feel free to pm me :)

Edited by Lunar Echo
  • Brohoof 7

Welcome to the Forums, Browniee ! ^^

Hope, you will have a nice time here !  :twi:

Also, cool name^^Reminds of that time, when the german Brony forum called themselves brownies.de for april fools.  :lol:

If there is any questions, feel free to ask^^

• Brohoof 6

Hello there Browniee, its nice to meet you :kindness: Welcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends  :pinkie: If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around  :grin2: '''

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 7

Hey browniee!! Welcome to MLPforums! We all hope you'll enjoy your stay here! In the forums, you can Make new friends, get into RolePlays, get involved with forum games, request for art and loads more fun you can do! Now get out there and show the world your love! :)

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums Browniee!

hellooooo im shadow dash^^

Sounds like your an energetic one, you will most definitely enjoy the forums, lol

hmm, a specific random question... Do you Like 80s rock? (yep compleatly random)

if you ever have a question dont be afraid to pm me or anypony (we dont bite ^-^)

its nice to meet you  :muffins:

I hope you enjoy the forums!

Edited by Shadow_Dash
  • Brohoof 2

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here   :). Don't be afraid of jumping in   :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee:.

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 1