Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trolling (Messing, joking around comedy)

Lithophila

Although i oppose the term. Which is why i wrote brackets of what i like to use.

But is there stuff that you just seem to laugh and enjoy when searching for stuff when somebody else jokes around. Like i was lurking on atheistforums.org, and i found something in the humor sections of pics. And i bursted out laughing due to it.

VqCHiuG.jpg

YAtGMzi.jpg

Qc0Uipr.jpg

tFsOv5e.jpg

j7JWhpj.jpg

EZ3Uelv.jpg

61L1rbI.jpg

pFui1uR.jpg

pJWwFmV.jpg

mPcKZOn.jpg

I for some reason get the "moon moon" reference :dash:

Just wondering if you'd encounter the same experience of humor when somebody messes with somebody :icwudt:

Edited by Lithophila
  • Brohoof 1

That guy isn't trolling. He's just speaking logically.

It depends on how you define trolling. The first one is just a logical statement, but in the later ones he starts bringing the bantz.

That being said, David Thorne is one of the greatest trolls of all time.

post-35992-0-56093800-1449960933_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't goes too far and doesn't really hurt someone so much, sometimes people think it's funny to litteraly bash someone and define their action as trolling, no it's just plain cruelty.

• Brohoof 2

Fully-deserved and the banter is 8/8

Really, that's it?  I'd go all the way and give it 5/7  ;)

On topic, I certainly don't mind a bit of messing with people; I've been guilty of doing it myself sometimes when I see it fit.  As others have said though, it should be done in moderation to avoid anyone getting hurt.

I'm all for antagonizing idiots for being stupid. However, I do kinda have to draw a line somewhere.

You shouldn't select one target and then go after everything they do, then it's just plain bullying; and while that Brendon person seems like a total moron, the fact that Robert went to each and every one of his posts just to piss him off makes him kind of a tool IMO.

I mean, I can see posting some sarcastic stuff to rustle Brendon's jimmies on one or two of the guy's more political posts, but making fun of the guy for liking the movie "fight club", even if the way he expressed his approval of the movie was rather... unusual... going onto a post as innocuous as that just to make the OP mad is a pretty shitty way to treat someone.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...