Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ASGARDIANBRONY

We already had that in Friendship Games.

Also before being reformed Sunset Shimmer was an evil counterpart for Twilight.

Starlight Glimmer also has that with being a main antagonist that is a powerful unicorn with a name that is a synonym for Twilight Sparkle.

So the show has already had that covered.

I was pretty surprised myself how they managed to get her outfit past the radar.

Hehe, Hasbro did a good job here, didn't they? :3

Was the outfit that scandelous?

No, it wasn't. That's a brony edit, not an unadulterated screencap.

Edited by Daring_Do

A.V. already got it right. We got to see a much more dark version of Twily in the Equestria Games. That is enough for me personally. I would rather not see Twi become corrupted or anything in actual FiM, something about that idea makes me go bleh...

We already seen Twilight turn bad in Friendship Games but in my opinion her turning bad and then defeated by the main character in Gen 5 would be one of the best Gen 4 endings I could think of because then it gives the Generation 5 Main Character more room to be introduced into the franchise.

Honestly, I found evil twilight type characters to be have been very boring so far. I found Evil rarity's FAR more entertaining, both because it was unexpected and because Rarity's more emotional personality lead to a more entertaining "villain".

So if anything, I'd rather see an evil version of the other 5 instead of evil twilight.

medium.png

• Brohoof 2

I want to see evil Celestia. I'm not sure what would cause it but it'd be interesting considering what a contrast to her actual character it would be. Of course, it'd be temporary.

Same here.  In the Crystal Empire episodes we saw both Twilight and Celestia casting the same dark magic as King Sombra.  I would imagine it could just as easily corrupt them if they continued to use it.

I prefer the idea of Twilight having someone close to her corrupted so she must perform the ultimate sacrifice in order to save Equestria. I mean, it'd be pretty dark having her send a corrupted friend or mentor to Tartarus, but she would flesh out so much more through it and it would be very interesting.

• Brohoof 1

I prefer the idea of Twilight having someone close to her corrupted so she must perform the ultimate sacrifice in order to save Equestria. I mean, it'd be pretty dark having her send a corrupted friend or mentor to Tartarus, but she would flesh out so much more through it and it would be very interesting.

Hey, the first two episodes are more or less centered on the fact that Celestia sent her sister to the moon so  "pretty dark" could happen again. They're not adverse to it. Of course, Faust isn't on the team anymore, but you never know.