Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something to Think about: Soarin'

Arima

Posted Image

Because Soarin's Cutie Mark is the same as the 'winged lightning bolt' emblem that identifies the male Wonderbolt members...

• 1. Soarin' might've been the founder or a co-founder of the Wonderbolts squadron.
  • 2. Soarin' inherited it from a family relative who founded or helped to form the Wonderbolts.
Edited by Arima
  • Brohoof 1

That's cool how Soarin was given like a ceremonial uniform to wear like police, firefighters, etc. have. Soarin either coming from the family that started the WBs or starting the WBs himself would be cool too.

It seems as if what he is wearing is supposed to emulate an Air Force officers uniform. THe wonderbolts are awesome, and Spitfire is up there on my list of favorite BG Ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Would he have entered the Wonderbolts so young though? If his special talent was being a Wonderbolt then Rainbow Dashes dreams of joining are basically crushed :lol:

Would he have entered the Wonderbolts so young though? If his special talent was being a Wonderbolt then Rainbow Dashes dreams of joining are basically crushed :lol:

Not really. By that logic all the Wonderbolts would have the same cutiemark.

Some complete moron is going to take their physical stances as inference for dominance and submission in some kind of gross shipping.

The fact that I presumed such thoughts would occur is evidence that such complete morons are indeed in existence.

• Brohoof 1

Some complete moron is going to take their physical stances as inference for dominance and submission in some kind of gross shipping.

The fact that I presumed such thoughts would occur is evidence that such complete morons are indeed in existence.

its been done ive read it it was a clop

Considering Rainbow Dash discovered her special talent was super fast flying (and how much she loved it) that's why hers takes the shape of a lightning bolt, even though it's a rainbow one coming from a cloud. Perhaps EVERYPONY who discovers their special talent is flying/moving "fast as lightning" will have a lightning-bolt-of-some-sort cutie mark.

• 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

Because Soarin's Cutie Mark is the same as the 'winged lightning bolt' emblem that identifies the male Wonderbolt members...

• 1. Soarin' might've been the founder or a co-founder of the Wonderbolts squadron.
  • 2. Soarin' inherited it from a family relative who founded or helped to form the Wonderbolts.
As you can see by my username and sig, I looove Soarin. Soarin' and Spitfire were childhood friends and, although Spitfire started the Wonderbolts, Soarin was the second one, so therefore, he became the co-founder of the wonderbolts and got his cutie mark.

Soarin' and Spitfire are Co-founders. The deal was that Soarin' got to pick the name and logo and Spitfire gets to be in charge because Soarin' is an idiot.

SOARIN IS NOT AN IDIOT!!!!

That sounds like it could be true, but I don't exactly trust his personality for a responsibility such as that, as aweme as his personality is in the first place. ^_^

Then again, it could just be lazy canon. Also, we've yet to see Spitfire's canonically (which would be a pretty awkward if you ask me :| ), and who knows, it could be the WBs logo too.

(edited)

I'm surprised he isn't the captain, but I guess Rainbow Dash needs somepony to look up to. (That's the same gender xP )

Edited by Skyla