Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Humanity as ponies, or ponies as humans, which do you choose?

silvadel

If you have the ability to choose (along with a reasonable number of family/friends) between  

7 users have voted

1. 1. The souls/minds of the ponies of equestria swap with those of humanity. You choose which world:

• This world with all of the ponies of equestria inhabiting human bodies, them not knowing our technology.
    • Equestria with all of humanity inhabiting pony bodies, us having to learn flight/magic/etc from scratch with no indigenous ponies to help (there is no pinkie pie etc).

Okay, a great spirit swap is happening...  You have the choice and can pull along a reasonable amount of your friends/family along with you (no you can't reverse the whole thing by keeping everyone here) between:

1) This world along with all of the ponies in equestria now inhabiting human form -- so you do have an Applejack, a Rainbow Dash, a Fluttershy, etc.  They don't know of our technology or our forms and their magic is obviously useless here but you do have friendship and everything the ponies stand for.

2) Equestria with all of the humans from earth now inhabiting pony form -- so you have none of the ponies of equestria, just the people from here in pony bodies trying to learn magic and flight and all from scratch before they get eaten by chimera, taken over by changelings, etc.

Humans have a habit of destroying environments, and causing problems, so if humans lived in Equestria, they would damage another world. If the ponies lived on Earth, they would be able to spread love and harmony, so I will choose the second option.

There's a problem. Equestria is only a country where lives maybe a few milions ponies. This is not enough to swap souls with 7 bilion people.

I would choose first option of top post. Maybe ponies in human bodies will build a new world without wars.

Edited by Torrez

Oh.... I see where this thread is going.

I choose space marines! Kill all the non human scum for the emperor! 

I can't I choose both?

There is something immensely appealing about the humans as ponies option, so I am gonna go with that. Since Equestria is a place where friendship is the most powerful magic, humanity would just have to adapt to that, since humanity as a whole is not too friendly. 

Thusfar 3 to 2 in favor of the ponies as humans. 

This poll is pretty much a "what draws you to the ponies more, the ponies themselves, or the world/form/etc?"  I would probably also go with the ponies as humans because I think what the ponies are would hold regardless of form and you would end up with an interesting new humanity here. 

Things would be pretty rough for a while in both worlds with this change as I could see power coming down among other things as nobody knew how to operate stuff, and hope there isn't a deadmans switch on any nukes. 

I like the magic and the world, but at least for me the friendship and the ponies themselves trump it no matter what their form.

Ponies as humans! Though it'd be a little weird to, I dunno, say to Rainbow dash "Oh yeah, I remember when you saved Rarity by doing a sonic rainboom!" and her response being "Geez I mean I was having a nervous break down right before that and Rarity had nightmares for a week after that happened, also who are you, how do you know this, and where am I?"

but if we're just going with they come into our universe were there was no show, only alternate dimension ponies, I'd go with the same thing, minus all the depressing things I said