• Yellow Pill
    • Green Pill
    • Blue Pill
    • Orange Pill
    • Red Pill
    • Pink Pill
    • Grey Pill
    • Black Pill

I'd choose blue because teleporting would be very convenient. Also being invulnerable to physcial pain? Awesome. The orange one is tempting but I feel that I would draw a lot of unwanted attention. Teleporting can be done in secret.

• Brohoof 1

Either gray or red pill, I choose red pill, being super fast and having super strength would make me awesome. I could tell people that I don't even lift and then lift a plane or something. lol Would be awesome.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

For me, I would choose the yellow pill. I did give the grey pill some thought, but I realized I already had the secondary power of electricity discharge. It's called static and I already have a bit too much of an electric personality, I even bought a static discharge keychain to help the problem.

Why yellow though? Mind reading is unbelievably useful, that's why! Reading the thoughts of your friends and enemies AND having the power to put people into a coma without anyone knowing? I wouldn't turn anyone's mind off, but you better believe I would abuse the crap out of reading them.

• Brohoof 2

The green pill, chose instantly lol.

The possibilities are endless. I may be restricted to animals, but there are millions of kinds, and most of the kinds disappeared.

What about a dragon? A pegasus?

We don't know if they existed or not, maybe they're extinct, like the dragons.

Reading all the mythology, the humans were cruel with those dragons, maybe they killed and burned them all, we don't know.

• Brohoof 1

I would totally take the Green Pill. Because it would be awesome to turn into any animal I wanted too!!! :D

Yellow  Pill- Um...no. That's just invading other ppls privacy and personal space.

Blue Pill- While cool I still prefer green over it.

Orange Pill- you'd probably get accused at cheating at most things.

Red Pill- I could just have the Twilight Vamps change me into one of them if I wanted that.

Pink Pill- Nice. But too risky.

Gray Pill - wouldn't be all that great...

Black Pill-  It would be cooler if you could see farther.

• Brohoof 1

was a hard choice between yellow and pink. but then i realized that i high-five people and give hugs so that would make it really odd for me for everyone i touch to be in love with me. and then you have those random bumps in the hall or something. so yeah, mind control it is.

• Brohoof 1

It's a tough decision between yellow and blue, but I guess I'd go for blue in the end. Teleportation seems more handy than mindreading. If someone was about to knock me mentally out, I'd just teleport behind him, he couldn't see me and I'd have the upper hand. The other pills are just meh.

- Green: Be any animal I want? I can go wherever I want and avoid any physical harm, what point is there in beeing an animal?

- Orange: You can't do everything equal good, this is just how life goes and I'm ok with it.

- Red: I don't want to be Alex Mercer.

- Pink: Is this really how it should be? I think rather not.

- Grey: Might come in handy some time, but what iare you going to do if you're stranded on a lonely island?

- Black: Life is unpredictable and full of surprises. I'd like to keep it that way.

• Brohoof 1

Pink : Simply for the idea of being able to make an army of the people who love you. I love the smell of world domination in the morning! Or i'd just find a way to touch Obama.

• Brohoof 1

Orange, could you imagine the amount of people you would be able to help by mastering a skill (or skills) that take a lifetime to achieve?

• Brohoof 1

Yellow. Seriously, how amazing would mind reading be? Answer: infinitely amazing. There's so much opportunity that comes with it, and the coma thing is a plus.

I sound like a horrible person right now.

Oh well.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm I would probably have to go with the Red pill. Reading minds, flying, and seeing the future are cool and all but super speed and strength would help me out a lot more. Plus with the rapid regereration, one could be like flightless superman. That would be amazing! Well, for me it would.

Edited by Kitty Cat
  • Brohoof 2

now the green pill by any animal that means animals like dragons,pegasus,Alicorns, or any animal thing one could think of  or is just real animals like birds ,bears and there like?

• Brohoof 1

now the green pill by any animal that means animals like dragons,pegasus,Alicorns, or any animal thing one could think of  or is just real animals like birds ,bears and there like?

Many of the animal species are extincted, we don't even know what was here before us lol. If it's just real animals, the possibilities are almost endless. And if the dinosaurs remained, what kind of creatures we would have today? So I guess you can shapeshift yourself into anything you can imagine.

Absolutely 100% blue pill. I live in an area that is near-desolate hehe, so I've always ached for a quick way to get to where I want~ I also simply adore traveling, so that'll definitely make things a bit easier and less expensive.

It's a tough choice between the Yellow and the Blue pill, but I guess I'll have to go with the Blue pill.

Why the Blue pill? Because the ability to fly and teleport would be bloody AWESOME!

Even though it would give me no reason to drive (which I love doing) or walk(which keeps me healthy).

That and my only reason for picking the Yellow pill comes from my own insecurity, and at least knowing what people would give me some certainty, as opposed to worrying what they might be thinking.

But eh, who cares what others think when you can FLY!

Edited by Broseph

I will take the red pill so i can stay in wonderland and see just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Sorry, was that the wrong kind of red pill?

I guess i would choose the green, because being able to shapeshift randomly into any animal i want would be pretty cool :D.

Or maybe gray, because then technically i'd be able to play video games... WITH MY MIND.

That would be pretty cool :P.

I would choose the blue pill of course. The universe would be at my finger tips. I could literally go anywhere. Flying has always been a dream of mine anyways.

So I guess I'll do a list with all the pills.

Yellow: Nah, I'm not a gossip.

Green: Yesh!!! This is simply awesome!!! I could fly, run fast, even shapeshift into any creature I want, even dragon lol.

Blue: This will probably be my second choice, the ability to teleport is interesting.

Orange: No, the whole meaning of life, to learn, will be destroyed.

Red: Interesting, but I won't take it.

Pink: No, you touch your wife and she doesn't love you anymore. :/

Grey: Interesting, probably my 3rd choice.

Black: You will suffer next month :trollface:  So.. no.

If I could take any of the pills, I would take the orange pill.  If nothing else, it would be nice to take it for completing my college courses --and yet my prescriptions of vyvance are half-orange, go figure.  If you do not want to see how serious I am about to get with this topic, stop reading now.  

Why didn't I choose any of the others?

Yellow

As much as I am curious of what others think --and I mean that in more ways than one-- I would be overwhelmed.  I care too much for other people, this "power" would become my weakness.

Green

Nah.  Anything besides a human is inferior --no disrespect to ponies.

Blue

As much as flying sound awesome, I like having my feet on the ground.  Also, I hate getting wet.

Red

Strength and speed are not the most important powers any superhuman could have.  If I had them, I'd probably just end up rushing into something before thinking it through.

Pink

That would take away free will.  I can't accept that.

Grey

Controlling only electronics?  No electricity = no powers.

Black

I wouldn't be satisfied with looking ahead one month, I'd eventually go mad wanting to know all of the future.

Are you still reading this?  Then here's my real answer.  I wouldn't take any of them.  If any of them existed, I would probably end up renouncing my relationship with God because I would begin to believe I do not need Him.

Um... Grey pill anyone? Being a mechanized Raiden with thousands of floating artillery platforms around you to destroy anything that looks at you funny would be awesome.

This...

ktpHJIl.jpg

Combined with this

hTJCkKd.jpg

Yellow, a thousand times yellow. I love learning about people, what makes them tick and what makes them who they are. I could understand people and how to help them. And if someone tries to hurt others, I can make them harmless and have a nice long talk with them after they're restrained. I would be Social Worker Man, using my mind-reading and coma-inducing powers to take out bad guys without bloodshed and give them some much-needed couselling.

I would choose the blue pill. For as long as I have been alive, even though I didn't realize it when I was younger, I have had an inner drive and curiosity to see what else it out there. Being able to swim, fly, or teleport anywhere instantly without any chance of being in physical danger would be phenomenal. 

However, it would still be dangerous. The description of the blue pill stated that I would only be invincible to specifically physical danger. Mental danger - such as not being able to handle whatever information I found, or through some kind of mental attack by a being capable of such a thing - would still be an issue. I would need to watch out for that during my explorations.

Green because I've always wanted to be able to shapeshift plus I could go to the shops as a bird or something and take something if I was hungry and had no money (Living life on the edge I guess) and people would just think it's funny cause a bird is doing it.