Jump to content
Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could live in one your ancestral homelands, which country would you choose?


Recommended Posts

I recently did a deep dive into my various family histories going back hundreds of years. The UK represents 75% of my ancestry with English/Welsh/Irish/Scottish ancestry.  German/Romani/Danish is the remaining 25%. 

I’d love to live in England or Ireland.  

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know none of my ancestral homelands aside from England. Not sure I much prefer that to USA at this point. I'd be curious to see where else I have. France? Germany? The Scandinavian countries? Those would be much more compelling for me than the US and England, especially the latter! lol But I just don't know my ancestry much at all, so that's all just potential speculation, and nothing more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Well I’m only from Mexico and probably Spain at least 3 generations back. At least, according to my grandpa :ButtercupLaugh:.

Spain has never been too appealing to me though. Always preferred farther Eastern Europe. Mexico’s standard of living ain’t so great :U .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...