Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Far From Home (OOC)

EQ_Theta

@@Samurai Equine

Let's try to avoid RP'ing another person's character. Night Eyes would be able to reach your character's location so no need to rush things until they happen. No harm done but please be careful next time.

Sorry. You mentioned he was looking for Japonese items, and it didn't look like anyone was responding that. I thought that was my invite to reply directly. I completely misread what you were going for. Was not at all trying to take control of your character, just thought I was following your direction. Completely my mistake.  :please:

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9

No worries! I'd probably put something like "drink responsibly" here but I'm sure you can look out for your health. 

@

I think Valence (captainborgue's character) was talking to Summer and Scarlet in a previous post. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! Sorry for mysteriously disappearing like I did. I got caught up in a HUGE whirlwind of activities and other responsibilities that I kept running out of time and energy for this place. Sometimes the roleplay would completely slip from my mind.  :adorkable:

So, is this still going on? I hope I haven't missed too much.

Hey! Sorry for mysteriously disappearing like I did. I got caught up in a HUGE whirlwind of activities and other responsibilities that I kept running out of time and energy for this place. Sometimes the roleplay would completely slip from my mind.  :adorkable:

So, is this still going on? I hope I haven't missed too much.

It's been going slow lately and it seems a lot of people here suddenly disappeared as well. You didn't miss out on much but I'm thinking about pulling the plug on this one. Not right now but maybe sometime in the future unless I can find a way to spin this story with everyone who still wants to have a go at it. 

Edited by EQ_Theta

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Wow, weeks later, and I STILL haven't done anything?

Again, I'm not avoiding this RP. Seriously, I'm not. Just as soon as I was about to start replying to the roleplay, allergy season came on strong. I've been sick, and tending to a bunch of stuff. In most cases, I've been tackling other responsibilities, like I mentioned before, and they left me with no time to be here. I know it doesn't mean much, but I swear I have not been avoiding this RP on purpose.

I'm about to do a bunch of reading to catch up on this RP and I'm going to finally leave a reply. I'll take part in it like I've been meaning to do, but if you want me to step away, I understand. Again, I am DEEPLY sorry about the long, overdue wait. I have never kept other RPs waiting this long. It is very unprofessional of me.  :blush:

Edited by Samurai Equine

Wow, weeks later, and I STILL haven't done anything?

Again, I'm not avoiding this RP. Seriously, I'm not. Just as soon as I was about to start replying to the roleplay, allergy season came on strong. I've been sick, and tending to a bunch of stuff. In most cases, I've been tackling other responsibilities, like I mentioned before, and they left me with no time to be here. I know it doesn't mean much, but I swear I have not been avoiding this RP on purpose.

I'm about to do a bunch of reading to catch up on this RP and I'm going to finally leave a reply. I'll take part in it like I've been meaning to do, but if you want me to step away, I understand. Again, I am DEEPLY sorry about the long, overdue wait. I have never kept other RPs waiting this long. It is very unprofessional of me.  :blush:

It's not a problem! If you want to continue roleplaying here, who am I to stop you? I'll try to speed up things up for a bit to get your OC in on where our characters left off.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...