• Angel
    • Opalescense
    • Winona
    • Tank
    • Owlowiscious
    • Philomeena
    • Peewee
    • Spike

For me, it is between Tank and Philamena. Phoenixes are epic birds, but you don't see a flying tortoise everyday. I'll keep it a draw for now.

Definitely Angel, he just has so much personality, especially given that he never speaks. Sometimes he's antagonizing poor Fluttershy and acting like a jerk while doing so, and yet other times he's the one by her side comforting her and giving her strength encouragement. Of course being a cute bunny with a cynical expression also helps.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

For me I think it's a three-way tie between Tank, Opal, and Gummie. Since I have to pick one, I guess I'll go with Tank because he only got more awesome in the last episode.

• Brohoof 2

Real men don't need signatures...

or legitimate usernames.

Angel Bunny seems to top my list. He is too funny and clever, and yeah.. I can see that he's the complete opposite of Fluttershy. Gummy is a close second, even though all he does is stare into everyone and stands there not giving a dang about everything. xD

• Brohoof 1

I choose Gummy and Angel. Can't decide! Gummy cuz he's just so darn cute and funny, and angel because he's so demanding and he's always right. He loves Flutershy, but he must keep her in line. :P But I think all the pets are super adorbs.

Edited by BeatrixBow

I'm going to have to say Gummy is best toothless alligator/pet. For a gator without any teeth he sure has quite a bit of spunk.

He is definitely one of my favorite pets in the show :3

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

• 5 weeks later...

Well, I've gotta say... I LOVE GUMMY!!!

Gummy is a cutsie wootsie aligator and I'd love ot have a baby aligator as a pet. with the exception that it wouldn't kill me in my sleep. >(o.o)>

noplsno

Spike! Oh wait, not a pet. Lol

Definitely Doom Bunny (read fallout equestria for that reference), aka Angle. Loyal to fluttyshy, though abusive to her at the same time. The most developed and dynamic pet!!! I am sure angle organized the idea of rainbow soup!

img-5871-1-img-5871-1-img-5871-1-shadow_

Tulpas: TwiReales, & Orson.

(edited)

I gotta go with Tank! He's precious, and he reminds me of the little tortoise I had :) And I just love his relationship with Rainbow, they're just too cute.

Edited by Powderpuff
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly, I think I like Angel the best. At first, I didn't like her at all, but as I've re-watched episodes, I've come to like her better.

My OC

Stay pony my friends

"And ALWAYS remember...to never forget." - Someone who I'm sure has said this before I did

I am going to be that guy.

My favorite pet was hard to decide.

But in the end I have to say it is Owlowiscious

Look first of he is an owl.

Who wouldn't want an owl as a pet.

Second he is without a doubt the smartest of the pets.

Third he is very helpful and knows what he is doing.

Look I like the other pets, but we need to so more love to this pet. I feel that he is left out an he needs more attention.

(plus he reminds me of the owl in the Legend of Zelda series.)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I find it ridiculous that Gummy isn't an Alicorn already. He has clearly mastered every aspect of life. He's ready to ascend to the ranks of Celestia and Luna, NEIGH! To Faust herself!

• Brohoof 1

709a85595ae898f29bed5cddcc9f54ef.png

"Hi I'm hipster superman, you probably haven't heard of me I'm pretty obscure."

The center picture is hipster superman. The other four pictures are my favorite webtoon, anime, band, and comic. They're pretty obscure.

They might actually not be but I've never met anyone who's heard of them.

It was a hard choice between gummy and tank. Gummy is funny spontaneous, and defies logic (sound like anyponyelse?). However tank is likeable and i thinks he is also pretty funny. Overall, i have to go with Gummy, its a toothless alligator for bucks sake.