Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc University of Canterlot (revamp): OOC

reader8363

So because my character hates meeting new people she ignores people if she doesn't think they are interesting and for her that a very thin selection and because she is competitive she is going to to be very silent unless she is annoyed or it interests her and then she will go obsessive over it. That is why I am completely ignoring everyone in the dining hall.

• Brohoof 1

@

I'll edit my post then.

I'm also going to leave this for those who may not know (s/o @@MidnightMadness1) : Andante Capriccio speaks everything that is written out loud. Blue text is used as dialogue with characters or objects, while black is an omni-directional monologue or aside.

Edited by SugarfootWillie
  • Brohoof 1

@stardust

I've heard that some universities have bars for students to relax in. I don't mind where the bar is placed, just thought that it'd better be suited in the Center as its frequented by students and profs alike. More accessible.

As for second sight, well, he could be a new teacher at the university. The headmistress made sure to tell him NOT to swear. It'll make situations in class where he'd bite his lip out of frustration or something, almost swearing.

Oh, and his knowledge doesn't rely specifically on cards. His knowledge is on enchantments. The cards were a gift from some pony else.

Maybe he could Have been a student in the university before, so some of the older professors know him. Coincidentally, in his backstory, he studied in canterlot, too.

I like the idea of the tavern, so wherever you think it would work the best. I don't think it should be inside the castle, but maybe right outside just like Professor Autumns cottage is right outside the castle along the forest line. It could be outside along the main road to the campus. 

I like the idea of the headmaster kind of putting him in his place about the cursing. if you could make it work that is fine with me. 

I'm wondering, are you still accepting? I know it doesn't say searching, but I'm very interested in this role play.

You can always apply, as long as your OC fits I'm sure it will be more than okay that you join. :) 

@@Stardust*,

I'd like to sub a student for me to play aswell

see here:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crystal-bass-note-r9258

or click here if that link dose not work

https://mlpforums.com/blog/2913/entry-19136-my-ocs/

I really like Sapphire and Summer. they look like they could fit in very nicely. Which ever you would like to do is fine with me. :) I did notice that Sapphire and Emerald Bolt are sisters, that could be interesting if we keep somewhat of the old story line. 

Keeping Feeder and Shadow

just switching Madness for Travelture Balland,

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/travelture-balland-r9172

I don't know exactly his house, maybe changeling, 1st year.

looking back I realized that Feeder can't harm living creatures, but he's working with dead.

This is fine. 

• Brohoof 1

@Reader8363

Can travelture read minds? Second Sight never said anything out loud

@flearia

When I write in italics it's usually my character thinking to himself .-.

It usually works in other RPs

I'm still waiting to be told that I can role play. Stardust said that they would tell me soon and now it's been three or four days and I still don't know if i am aloud to role play.

I saw your post in the old OOC that said that you didn't want to be a part of this one, and that you would find another RP that might better fit your character. I took that as your answer, I apologize for that. If you are still interested then you are more than welcome to post. 

@@GingerLightning,

he's a bit slow my second oc is in the same boat. 

I posted previously that either one of your characters would be fine to add to the RP, you just had to pick one of the two that I had approved. You can post anytime. 

@@Stardust*,

BUT you did not pick Crystal

*sobs in corner* 

I thought I had, that is fine, you can play Crystal. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To everyone:

I think I am just going to make this open. Also anyone who wants to take over as DM is more than welcome. 

I don't think I want to continue on with this. It was fun in the beginning but now it is starting to feel like a chore, and is no longer fun for me. Sorry all, have fun. feel free to keep the idea and use it or create your own. you can keep these open or I can ask for them to be locked and you can start fresh. 

Edited by Stardust*
  • Brohoof 1

The RP is now open. So anyone can post for as long as they want and use as many characters as they want. There is no set limit on the amount of people that can be involved.

However, there still needs tone a DM because I am no longer interested in continuing in this RP.

This does not mean that it has to end, just means that my characters are no longer a part of it.