Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Steve Piranha

15 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Just a cute nickname for such a cute filly :wub: . On a funny note, my brother, until a few weeks ago, thought that was her real name, because he only heard me calling her that :D 

Yeah or your making Flurry Heart into a delicious beverage from McDonald's! But seriously every time you mention mcflurry it always makes me think of this!

image.png.227baea0be91a62ca5c5abfb3749fe10.png

Though maybe my next door neighbor's cat Muffin is McFlurry's future pet as we came up with the nickname fluffy McMuffin for her!

image.thumb.jpeg.2eaefdb2b419ac9c2b6c686d8185d77b.jpegimage.jpeg.4688b5b03820517c6f9becb2e35188ca.jpeg

Or maybe Flurry Heart has always been a part of McDonald's and it's fast food empire all along! :)

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah or your making Flurry Heart into a delicious beverage from McDonald's! But seriously every time you mention mcflurry it always makes me think of this!

image.png.227baea0be91a62ca5c5abfb3749fe10.png

Though maybe my next door neighbor's cat Muffin is McFlurry's future pet as we came up with the nickname fluffy McMuffin for her!

image.thumb.jpeg.2eaefdb2b419ac9c2b6c686d8185d77b.jpegimage.jpeg.4688b5b03820517c6f9becb2e35188ca.jpeg

Or maybe Flurry Heart has always been a part of McDonald's and it's fast food empire all along! :)

See? I wouldn't know anything about McDonalds. Like Flurry, I'm still just a baby.

Flurry is so adorable that Twilight's reactions in this episode are exactly how I would respond to her.:wub:

Especially that little Squee sound that Twilight made as she hops forward at 1:04:wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

McFlurry loves me:

1-My first rare Pocket Pony I got, was her (QT :wub:)

2-Bought my first batch of series 3 Cutie Mark Crew. McFlurry was the second I’ve opened. Smaller and chibbier for extra diabeetus :wub: