Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ideas on a Title?

Poker Face

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put something like this. If it isn't, feel free to move it or delete it. I'm kind of in a slump. See, I'm starting to develop ideas for a potential fan fic starring the six original my little ponies (Snuzzle, Blossom, Bluebelle, Minty, Cotton Candy, and Butterscotch. Y'know, those ponies that first got released in 1981 that started the MLP franchise). It's going to be in the style of the show My Little Pony Tales (as in centering around earth ponies since the six original ponies are all earth ponies).

But the problem is, I can't seem to think of a good title for this potential fan fic series. I did come up with a few, but they were either too long or too contrived (one title I thought of was My Little Pony: A Piece of Nostalgia). Can anyone come up with anything better? Titles are greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh! That sounds like a contender!

Dont know if you knew this, but I'm judging from the way you used @SnowDust, I'm pretty sure that it's not come to your attention yet.

You can quote other peoples posts by clicking the quote button at the bottom right of their post.