Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your spirit animal?

Cocoa Cookie

Mine is a Chinese dragon, because they represent a range of emotions, qualities and traits. I can never pin myself into any specific category. From my music tastes to my hobbies, everything varies from one extreme to the other.

My official American zodiac animal is the Salmon. But through meditation and observation, I found that my spirit animal (at least while growing up) was the butterfly. Any time I wad feeling down, out of place, or like I didn't belong, a butterfly would flutter past. Then I'd think of how they start out as little caterpillars and I'd think to myself, "I'm just not fully grown yet, that's all."

• 1 month later...

I would say Pheonix, because no matter what happens bad in life, you can always have a rebirth 

I suppose that sounds borny but yeah.

• Brohoof 1

I would say Pheonix, because no matter what happens bad in life, you can always have a rebirth 

I suppose that sounds borny but yeah.

I love your outlook! It is so positive, and in reality, it is very true, you can always learn from the past and grow into something better. :)

I dont get the memo here. Litterly or figuratively speaking. It's kind of easy to get mixed up when you practice of witchcraft.

Litterly speaking I have not summoned one as I do not yet require one for my work. Technically speaking I'd be a hawk. Constantly keeping a close eye on his enemies. Doing what needs to get done alone so it is done correctly. Soaring through the starry night sky. No past, No future. Just the wind flowing in to my face in the serenity of nature. Plus hawks are cool!

I like to think that my spirit animal is a koala. I mean, we're Australian, we're grumpy as all heck and we like to be in very secluded spots. lol

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...