Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Most weird dream you have had

Orbital_Forces

Not really the weirdest I've had, but out of my weird ones, its the most straight forward to describe and has recurred several times in different scenarios throughout my dreams. Basically, they are nightmares where I am in immediate danger of being killed by someone or something. When faced with imminent death I transform into a monster before either eating what is attacking me in one literal chomp, or grab it in a large shadowy claw and crush it into a wall or floor. Definitely up their in my weirdest. My weirder ones are more pleasant though. Just not sure how to describe them.

• 1 month later...

Last nights dream was certainly weird. I was walking along the edge of a tall building in a major city. Ariana Grandes Dangerous Woman was playing throughout the whole dream. It flashed and showed random people in my personal life cowering in fear from me. 

For a person who’s afraid of heights it was very nerve wracking to be walking along the edge like that.

Oh boy, where do I start? All of my dreams are weird. Guess I’ll just make a list of the ones I remember.

- When I was little, I dreamt that I was in the hospital and I kept aging every time I said “daddy” to my dad and apparently saying “dad” would stop the aging. I didn’t do as I was told though and I got so old that if the dream hadn’t stopped right there, I would’ve “died”

- Another dream I had as a kid was that some big guy who collected bottle caps (which is irrelevant but the detail was there) kidnapped me and put me in a high chair. He kept trying to set a device that would blow me up on the the high chair but I kept smacking it out of his hands.

- I had a the same dream twice in a 1-2 interval. The dream was about the Super Mario 64 DS versions of Yoshi and Mario racing each other. For whatever reason Yoshi’s nose was really wrinkled during this. Anyways, when the race was over, Yoshi clearly won but he congratulated Mario and rewarded him anyways

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

What’s interesting about the one I had last night is that it can be applied to a couple of irl situations. Long story short. It was about this family. I had originally deemed the mother guilty without bothering to do research or look into the situation. Due to this rising anxiety I had I decided to look into things. I saw this long flashback of things that happened with every single person. Turns out the daughters boyfriend was the true culprit, not the mother. If the me in my dreams didn’t get anxious and bother to fully look into the situation I would have condemned the wrong person. The person I had thought was innocent was actually the true villain of the story. It was only after taking the time to get the full picture I learned the real truth and not the one sided view I had had.

Makes me wonder if I’ve wrongly assumed good and bad out of people I’ve interacted with. Not just people but decisions and situations. It’s something I should keep in mind at my workplace. I could probably do with being a bit more open minded on the job.

• 3 weeks later...

I often have weird dreams. In my last weird dream, I dreamed that the Aliens from Halo attacked earth and brought SARS-CoV-2 with them. That happens when you play Halo for the first time while there is a pandemic. XD

• 1 year later...

An elderly couple (man and woman) were sitting on a bench. Balloons were attached to the bench. And they were flying across most of the village. Then they flew inside my apartment and left on the other side (balcony). It makes no sense and it was really weird. :please: They flew into other houses as well! The couple was nonchalant about it the whole time and didn't even care about other people, only minding their own business. To them, it was a sightseeing trip. :ButtercupLaugh:

I probably had weirder dreams, but this one stuck with me. :)