Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Most weird dream you have had

Orbital_Forces

Way too difficult a question for me to answer precisely: Most of my dreams are weird.

I had a dream where a telepathic dolphin was supposed to help me learn to better use my robotic legs.

I had a dream where I returned to my place of birth to confront my brother the Zombie King; protected, obviously, by zombies who could spin along the ground like Sonic the Hedgehog and bound high into the air.

I had a dream where I put on some ladies' clothing and, as a result, transformed into a magical girl who could flit about unseen in giant bubbles of my own making.

I had a dream where I...  Wait.  Can't tell you about that one.

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream where NASA picked me totally at random to go to the moon. I was supposed to fly a rebuilt Apollo spacecraft...ALL BY MYSELF for some reason. It was never said in the dream, but I somehow knew it was the Apollo 11 command module from the Smithsonian that was supposed to be used.

• Brohoof 1

I have odd dreams quite often, but I am unable to remember most of them.

However, there is one in particular that has always stcuk with me...

I once had a dream that I was sitting on a purple decorative couch pillow and riding it like a magic carpet. I was able to steer it by tugging on the little tassles in the corners and I flew through the skies of the cities. 

It was really cool, but also pretty odd.

• Brohoof 1

Well this one time, I woke up multiple times. I gotta say there it was a sequence of dreams, but what sick mind would replay waking up multiple times? When I did wake up, I was being really edgy and on the fringe until I convinced myself that I actually woke up.

I had a dream where someone tore my face off and there was blood spraying everywhere. Then that person held a mirror up to me, and all I saw was a bloody skull with loose skin, muscles, and tendons hanging off of it, with my eyes bulging out of the sockets.

A psychologist would probably have a field day with me. :D

The most recently weird dream I've had was a nightmare. My family and friends discovered I was a brony and endlessly mocked me.

Dreams like this are probably not helping me gain enough confidence to tell them.

• Brohoof 2

The most recently weird dream I've had was a nightmare. My family and friends discovered I was a brony and endlessly mocked me.

Dreams like this are probably not helping me gain enough confidence to tell them.

I've had that same dream dozens of times over the past few years. It's different every time, but it's always the same general scenario.

• Brohoof 1

I've had that same dream dozens of times over the past few years. It's different every time, but it's always the same general scenario

I swear every time I have that dream, it gets more and more realistic. 

• Brohoof 1

okay, here we go:

I went on an expedition to the rainforest with my little brothers and some other guy to study pinguin behavour(rainforest and pinguïns, yea right) our hotel was inside a whale! and you had to talk to the whale to make your room bigger. I didn't know that and accidentaly made the whale angry at me, so he made my room really small. then my brother came and said that I should ask it, so I asked if the whale wanted to make it's stomach bigger (my room was there) but then my brother said that I was in the whales toe. so he asked it and my room got bigger. then the other guy came and said that the pinguin behavour studdy was completed and that we could go to studdy the killer whale, but that it could be dangerous. but me and my brothers said that we would go do that and we went outside our whale hotel to the swimming pool, which was not really deep, the water came to my knees. the killer whale lived there and there was a random wall in the middle of the pool. when we went into the pool the killer whale got angry and came after us (remember, the water came to my knees, apearently it could swim there) so we ran to hide behind the wall but the killer whale came after us and we ran around the wall a few times, then the killer whale changed direction and almost ate my little brother. that moment we decided to go try and get out of the pool so we ran there but then there was a bear and the other guy got eaten while I helped my brothers to get out of the pool. then we went back to our whale hotel and we weren't sad that the other guy was eaten because he had brown hair (that's a reason apearently)

then I woke up and since that dream I'm scared of killer whales :okiedokielokie: could anyone tell me that it isn't that a dream made me scared of something :please:

Edited by Summer Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

So a couple of months ago I had this weird dream that I was playing a PC game where you walk around in a mall, and this random guy goes around hitting other people in the face with sandwiches and then screams "SANDWICH!" In a Team Fortress 2 Heavy kinda voice, and the third time he does it, the victim chases after him saying in the Demoman's voice "THAT STUPID BUGGER WILL SCRUB ALL THE APARTMENTS ON EVERY SINGLE FLOOR!!!!!!!"

In one dream I had, I died -- multiple times. All of them were violent deaths. The most interesting one was this lone fruit having from a grayed tree. It literally shot out of the flower that was holding it, revealing this flower to have a mouth with teeth along the rim. That fruit was shot towards my face and out of nowhere it grew tentactes which it used to force its way into my mouth, then went down my throat. I'm pretty sure that thing was as big as a human heart (it also had a vaguely similar shape). It went down my esophagus and when it had reached my stomach, I started to see my flesh slowly disappear from my stomach going out, leaving behind only bones. Soon enough, all that remained of me was a skeleton. As for the scenery, I was what appeared to be in this small clearing in a miscanthus field and the sky was pitch black. The miscanthus had very dark colors.

I think I've told my weirdest one so many times (Short version: I was pregnant, about ready to go into labor, and in the lobby of the hospital. I got a look at the people around me and they were my family... and someone I recognized as my boyfriend/husband/whatever... This guy does not exist in real life, and more importantly I'm GAY. Then... As if that wasn't weird enough, a figure like a cross between Maleficent and that villain from Samurai Jack pops up and chases me around the blocks of town... still in the wheelchair, still pregnant!)

So let me tell one I had over a month ago? I almost told this before, but stopped myself. I guess I'll tell it now. lol. It was a dream where my oboe teacher and I were spending a day together...for non-oboe things. She's around my age, and it makes sense we could be friends, but... Little things started happening in the dream, that were - from an outside perspective - definite shipping material.

It never got dirty, BUT I woke up like "Oh, no, no, no... NO. What are you doing, brain? STOP." Thankfully, things happened since then (including finding someone new I actually liked), and my mind was taken off of that dream. Still, very awkward, though. >.<

I get a lot of lucid dreams which get a bit weird. If I'm unsure whether or not I'm dreaming I will telekinetically move things around, like Matilda :P I also stretch my arms and stuff. I just find it hard to gain full control of my lucid dreams. They sometimes freak me out for some reason so I try and force myself awake, which doesn't always work so then I will freak out more.

I used to think lucid dreaming naturally was completely normal but apparently it's not. I will get a lucid dream about once or twice a week. I've had them since I was a child.

Edited by Conspiracy.

• 4 years later...

Perhaps the most weirdest, if not, the most recurring dreams I have is where my future self revisits my old schools that I've been to. I think it's only weird as if it's suppose to mean something to me or just simply a flashback of the past, etc., but to this is day I find it very unlikely weird. :maud:

I clearly remember a dream I had when I was younger, that I will not tell anyone. It was one of those you don't want to wake up from. Sadly, I woke up! :worry:

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I had a dream that had flashing lights in it along with some old guy (not sure why he was relevant) and the dream lights were so intense that I woke up with an all-day headache :scoots:

The old guy represent your inner.... Um... The light represent.... I got nothing! :sealed:

Spoiler

Was the guy purple in color? :orly:

• Brohoof 1