Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP is not a thing in Australia.

bronywhocodes

For those of you who are not aware, mlp is not a thing in Australia.

Like, Netflix and Foxtel but, I don't have those. When Australia tried putting mlp on tv it had a wonky schedule (remember, channel 11/55 Christmas 2015) where it was on on one day then not the next and then the next week it wasn't on its it was just all over the shop. But recently they have been playing it. At 8:30am. Exactly when school starts. :/ and box sets are like. Like. $30.

Sorry about that, I just needed to rant about this. Thanks Australia.

Not having either Netflix or Foxtel in 2016.

There's your problem.

I thought everyone has netflix/foxtel

Edited by Holiday
  • Brohoof 1

That costs money. Also for Netflix, kinda bad internet.

Are the box sets being $30 really a huge problem? $30 isn't a whole lot if you just save up some money for a few days/weeks depending on how you get money.

Don't worry, there is an illegal way to watch anything free in the internet, you will eventually find it.

Edited by White

You do know there's a thing called YouTube and Dailymotion right? A lot of people upload episodes on those websites all the time, and it doesn't matter if they get taken down by copyright or not, it's not going to stop them from uploading episodes every now and then.

If you're South Australian like I am, you can actually watch the MLP:FiM on Eleven.

But to be honest, I'd not worry about spending $30 on Netflix/Foxtel so that you can watch just one show. It's best if you used your money on something more practical or watch the show in a different place, anyway.

Edited by Odyssey

My girlfriend has to wait for the episodes to come out to DVD to watch any of them. This means that she was to wait for an entire season to air as well as wait a few months for the episodes to come out on DVD in Australia. Occasionally her data is good enough that she can watch an episode, but that's rare. She is unable to afford a computer and doesn't have WiFi either.

Daily motion usually has episodes if that's available in Australia. If you're quick enough, you could get episodes on YouTube before they're taken off. 

For those of you who are not aware, mlp is not a thing in Australia.

Like, Netflix and Foxtel but, I don't have those. When Australia tried putting mlp on tv it had a wonky schedule (remember, channel 11/55 Christmas 2015) where it was on on one day then not the next and then the next week it wasn't on its it was just all over the shop. But recently they have been playing it. At 8:30am. Exactly when school starts. :/ and box sets are like. Like. $30.

Sorry about that, I just needed to rant about this. Thanks Australia.

Hmmm...this discussion is sort of about the show, but is more about Australia so I think I'll move it to Sugarcube Corner.

yes i am aware of dailymotion and such but, this is kind of a personal rant.

If you're South Australian like I am, you can actually watch the MLP:FiM on Eleven.

yes, that was one of the things that was mentioned. but it's usualy at 8:30. and i do have school.

Um MLP is on ABC 3 most days, in NSW at least, so I am not sure what you mean there mate.

nope. but i live in vic so, that would be a thing.

MLP in the USA comes on around 11:00 and 2:30, in the middle of when i'm in school, so I just watch them on off Dailymotion, so I have the same problem as you in the TV's case, except on the weekends when I can watch them because, no school, though I don't know when you get off in Australia since this coming from an American POV

Edited by Treeclimbyou

MLP is currrently on channel ELEVEN during weekdays at 8:30am here in QLD, it's currently showing season 2 but I've seen all the eps already on YouTube

Yeah, something similar happens here in Mexico, the episodes are usually broadcast out-of-order and sometimes it's virtually impossible to know when the new season starts here. Thankfully, the Internet's here for our aid.

• Brohoof 1