Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Brony career/job thread

PiratePony

I had many jobs throughout the past 2 years. I’m a picker in a warehouse at the moment. Benefits and pay are the most kickass. Hell, even more than Disney World would have, a company I’ve been dying to work for shortly before :yay:

Am far too disabled to get a job myself. I originally had a job as an office worker, but after seeing the depressing and rather unfriendly nature to it, I basically turned it down. I wish I have disability benefits, but sadly its virtually nonexistent. My actual "job" is trying to do art, or other mod stuff for games. Not much, but it's something at least. I could also be a Twitch streamer, but I lack the necessary resources including a capture card and webcam, especially for both PC and console gaming.

I've been working as an accountant for a small CPA firm since January 2012. My busy season is usually February through mid-April (though this year was cut short by a few weeks due to the pandemic), and I have a minor one in September and the first half of October. Prior to that, I had a summer job in my college years as a teacher's assistant.