Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your (current or future) Career/Job

Anonymous~

So, What job are you working? If you're in high school, then what are you planning to be?

For one, I don't have a slightest idea. I've been thinking of being a vet when I grow up, because I'm just too good with animals. :)

Edited by Freckle
  • Brohoof 1

I've finished Highschool in 2010 and went to the army(in my country you have to do it) for half a year. Then I studied English for half a year and failed it and after that I've studied media-science and failed this too. So at the moment I have no idea what I want to do in the future, maybe I'll try to become a teacher but thats just a thought

• Brohoof 3

I'm trying to widen my horizons right now, I'm intrigued by animation and programming right now but I'm trying to figure out what I want to do.

brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

Uhhh.......

Hmm.....

Nope, I have absolutely no idea what I want to be :(

I guess I'll just do a bunch of jobs I don't like, hoping to find one that I do.

I'm still in school, but I'm thinking of getting a part-time job at a store like Game or HMV later this year, once my important exams are over. When I've left education, I'll probably end up working in an office, although I'd quite like to be a commercial pilot. The problem is that training to be one is very expensive,or it's unlikely to happen.

I'm currently in school :)

I'm in a program to become a CFA, which is short for Chartered Financial Analysis.

Economics is one of my truest passions (: ~

Edited by Shankveld

I am in the process of getting a job at a local grocery store, and will join the air force after high school. after the air force, I'm going to get a degree in animation.

Currently in last year at high school, planning on pursuing a career in software/games development and/or some kind of network engineering.

I was attending college classes in Computer Networking. For now, I've dropped all my classes. I'm thinking of going back to my original choice, being a teacher. Specifically in Science courses. I'm also thinking of filmmaking or animation.

EDIT: BTW, Graduated in '08, worked as an intern at Lutron Electronics (they make lighting and shading systems.), and now working at Walmart.

Edited by Kapi

Right now, I'm both a college student and a computer/network technician. At my job, I do just about everything from installing software and repairing broken computers all the way to configuring routers and managing servers.

Eventually I'd like to get a job as either a network engineer or server administrator, which would mean I'd focus more on networking/servers and less on help desk support.

I kind of want to be either a highschool history teacher, or a college history professor (being a poet/artist on the side). Although I really don't know anything for certain right now, hopefully I will know more about myself and what I would like to do as time goes on.