Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cheap or Expensive

Swift Marquis

On 2016-03-26 at 8:09 AM, Swift Marquis said:

Would you rather have a first date at an expensive, luxurious restaurant, or at a cheap, little but comfortable pizza parlour ? :3

First date? Cheap, always. I'll be blunt and just say I'm not spending a lot of money on someone I might not even end up liking.

Well definitely not expensive on a first date lol.

I'd only date somebody I feel comfortable with, so I shouldn't feel like I have to win them over with an expensive setup.... at least, that's how I roll now.

Of course if they aren't into something more casual most of the time, they might not be my type...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I’d go with the cheap pizza parlor. Casual is the best way to get to know someone for the first time. There’s no pretense or distractions from the setting and you can get down to focusing on who you’re with. When everyone is comfortable it’s easier to be candid, loose and real.

• Hugs 1

Honestly I'd have to switch up my answer and say somewhere in the middle. Not too fancy but nothing too cheap either. 

Sticking to my answer still, I’m rather spend my money that will give a good impression on myself and making it worthwhile. I would never ever take my date on a fast food or anywhere cheap. Because I hell wouldn’t  like it either if my date is being cheap on our first date. I’m not millionaires but just a middle classman. So I technically don’t like making excuse like “oh I’m too broke to even afford being decent to my date”. First date, first day, better make it worth it like it’s one of a million days of your lifetime.