Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Button Mash related to Apple Bloom?

Pinkiepie321

I'm about seconds away from banning some from this topic. 

Calm down and discuss with civility, or log off until you learn how to do so.

Don't make an admin mad.  That's for sure.

Back to topic, we won't know if Button Mash is related to the Apple Family until he is in the spotlight of an episode, and nothing more.  

•  The Apple Family Tree goes back such a long way, that Pinkie Pie, who had wasn't even born there, is related to Apple Jack [kinda]. So why shouldn't Button Mash be as well?

Am I the only one who remembers that Pinkie and Applejack being related isn't canon?

•  He and Babs Seed share the same coat, light brown, though his is slightly darker.

But if one pony having the same coat as some other pony means that they are related to each other,  that would mean that Rarity is related to literally half of Celestias guards. 

Edit: 

Weren't Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle "just background characters?"  And yet everyone adores those three, especially me.

Aren't they supporting characters? 

Edited by Yamet

I'm about seconds away from banning some from this topic. 

Calm down and discuss with civility, or log off until you learn how to do so. 

Which one? His eye color has changed between episodes.  

Also which one? His coat (and mane) also changed. 

Red at the top with yellow on the bottom,no idea what that color would be called.

Crusaders of the lost mark him

Am I the only one who remembers that Pinkie and Applejack being related isn't canon?

But if one pony having the same coat as some other pony means that they are related to each other,  that would mean that Rarity is related to literally half of Celestias guards. 

Edit: 

Aren't they supporting characters? 

Read what I just said to mesme rise. Biology SUCKS ;] 

But that doesn't answer any of my points. 

It does, it shows that coats,mane styles and tails do matter when it comes to relatives. I am NOT saying that Button Mash and Apple Bloom are cousins or anything like that, I think they may be distantly related.

It does, it shows that coats,mane styles and tails do matter when it comes to relatives. I am NOT saying that Button Mash and Apple Bloom are cousins or anything like that, I think they may be distantly related.

Besides it would be amazing if he was related to the Apple Family, so if Button Belle came true, Apple Bloom would be Sweetie Belle's ....... in law

It is possible though the evidence presented isn't enough to definitely prove it. With how large the Apple Family is it is likely there are some members with non apple related cutie marks, we already saw this with the Oranges who are likely related to the Apples through marriage (I suspect Applejacks mom) so it isn't entirely out the question that we could also see a member or two with non apple related cutie marks.  Until there is anything show wise to confirm it though I am going to assume they aren't related.

It does, it shows that coats,mane styles and tails do matter when it comes to relatives. 

It's still not related to my points.  My points were that Applejack and Pinkie being related isn't canon, the CMC are supportive characters and not background characters and that if  two ponies having the same (or similar) coats means that they are related then Rarity is related to literally half of Celestias guards.