general What other "childish" things do you like?

chocolate cake

I am a really big fan of Pokemon and I am obsessed with the games. I know that there are people of all ages out there who like Pokemon, but my siblings consider it to be childish. I also enjoy a lot of animated films- especially The Lion King.

• Brohoof 1

I like plushies, playing with action figures, playing with Lego/K'Nex, several kids' shows (like MLP, Littlest Pet Shop, W.I.T.C.H., Teen Titans) and Disney movies.

If I weren't afraid I'd break the chains on a swingset (my brother once did when he was fifteen and I've been wary of them ever since) I'd still be using them too, since I love jumping off them at various points to get more distance or altitude, and doing stuff like turning in mid-air or jumping with my eyes closed.

I still really enjoy playing in the woods with wooden swords and Nerf guns, and dramatically falling over when I've been shot or stabbed. (As a kid I already liked having dramatic death scenes)

Lastly, Pokemon. It gives me the same feeling now as it did when I was 10, so I felt it deserved its own mention.

-blowing bubbles

-drawing with sidewalk chalk

-coloring in coloring books

-watching cartoons

-watching Disney movies

-collecting stuffed animals

-playing with play dough

-listening to Disney music

I never grew up. And I never will! Ah haaaa haaaaaa! XD

Celestia and her sister Luna, of course!

Ha ha ha ha HAAAAAA hahahahahahaaaa!!!!!

That will get you on the sex offender list in a LOT of states. Mooning kids will get you on the list in EVERY state.
Yeah but toll booths mostly just laugh and a lot of old people just moon me back!

It's hilarious!

Pictured books, stuff toys and animals, Ninjago, Dora the Explorer, Blue's Clues and a whole lot of thing I can't recall at the moment.

I'm 28, and I love stuffed animals, playing with legos, coloring (I like those "adult coloring books" like secret garden, but I still think that counts) watching cartoons like mlp obviously and I just finished the star trek animated series.  I really like a lot of kids movies too, I often don't like more adult humor, Zootopia was awesome!  I also enjoy being read to, and I have been known to swing on a swingset when no one else is around.

But Legos are all aged things! I love Legos! My whole family does!

Yeah but toll booths mostly just laugh and a lot of old people just moon me back!

It's hilarious!

Yes, I'm sure. Just fair warning, in case you get the crotchety old bastard with a chip on his shoulder or a grandma with her grandkids. Because just being CHARGED with sexual misconduct involving a minor (which mooning falls under if there are children present) is enough to get you on the list for life in Florida, Colorado, and a few other states. Which also means you can't live within such-and-such distance of a school and you have to disclose to ALL your neighbors that you are a sex offender and other such life-ruining things.

Yes, I'm sure. Just fair warning, in case you get the crotchety old bastard with a chip on his shoulder or a grandma with her grandkids. Because just being CHARGED with sexual misconduct involving a minor (which mooning falls under if there are children present) is enough to get you on the list for life in Florida, Colorado, and a few other states. Which also means you can't live within such-and-such distance of a school and you have to disclose to ALL your neighbors that you are a sex offender and other such life-ruining things.
It is worth the risk! But thanks for the warning anyways.

I never got out much growing up so even today going to theaters, theme parks, or shopping at a local mall is enough for me to get very giddy (even if I'm alone). Traveling moderate distances is way rad when I have the money.

I also buy plushes and artsets whenever I can cram in the free time.

Adults make "kid" things. I know I like kid things. I even watch those shows for really young kids sometimes, when I'm channel flipping. But they get boring really fast... anyway, you should never "grow up" that's just depressing. 

To actually answer the question posed by the OP, since I haven't really done so yet:

Nothing- because I am an adult, and I alone get to define what that means. So there are no childish actions in my book.

immature actions, yes, but not childish. And doing something you enjoy, provided it won't hurt anyone, does not qualify.

• Brohoof 2

To me, there is no such barrier between "adult" things and "childish" things (unless we're talking about adult responsibilities that kids don't have to worry about c;).

I watch cartoons, animated movies, love plushies, play with lego, colour, and pretty much everything under the sun you'd expect a kid to do ^^

• Brohoof 1

To me, there is no such barrier between "adult" things and "childish" things (unless we're talking about adult responsibilities that kids don't have to worry about c;)

Besides adult responsibilities that kids don't have to deal with, there are adult responsibilities that require professionalism.  

I don't hide my brony status, but neither would it be appropriate to openly display it in my workplace.