Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Good OC creator aps online?

Stella Star

(edited)

Hey all! I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good quality OC creator applications/games online I could use? I really want to make more images/artworks of my OC but i suck at drawing... Preferably something with HEX codes so i can make the colours of my OC accurate without having to change it on photoshop, also something that has decent photo quality and isn't all pixelated if i saved it. I would love some sort of pony GIF creator too! Either insert a link or comment what the name of the site is down bellow! Thanks everyone! 

post-37691-0-21413700-1459836930_thumb.png

Edited by Stella Star
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

There are two options I know about.

Pony Creator v3
http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-v3-545889253

Can create any pony you want as a side view OC, but you can turn the head to face the camera now.

3D Pony Creator
http://ponylumen.net/games/3d-pony-creator/

A 3D pony creator with full face expressions and posing.

Hope this helps   :)
post-37786-0-73952600-1459841481_thumb.pngpost-37786-0-71209000-1459843848_thumb.jpg

Edited by Miamorea Cadenza
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, there's basically only these two on the internet :P

I suggest, though, not using them, for two reasons: They're often overused and offer a really limited range of customisation. If you suck at drawing, just go to our request shops, there should be people more than happy to draw your OC!

And I'm one of them  :) But I already have a request at the moment and am quite busy with studies.
I didn't mention it because It sounded like you wanted to be able to create and pose your OC yourself.
PM me in the future if your interested.

Also, does anypony know were to find a stockpile of pony base's, eyes, mane etc. ? Because that would make a good alternative. Just build them in a graphics editing program.

And I'm one of them  :) But I already have a request at the moment and am quite busy with studies.

I didn't mention it because It sounded like you wanted to be able to create and pose your OC yourself.

PM me in the future if your interested.

Also, does anypony know were to find a stockpile of pony base's, eyes, mane etc. ? Because that would make a good alternative. Just build them in a graphics editing program.

I believe there are many groups on deviantArt devoted to pony bases.

Hey all! I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good quality OC creator applications/games online I could use? I really want to make more images/artworks of my OC but i suck at drawing... Preferably something with HEX codes so i can make the colours of my OC accurate without having to change it on photoshop, also something that has decent photo quality and isn't all pixelated if i saved it. I would love some sort of pony GIF creator too! Either insert a link or comment what the name of the site is down bellow! Thanks everyone! 

Ehhh, not really.

I would recommend learning to use an image editor for high quality images. 

Using those few pony maker apps that do exist end up making the ponies look really flat and similar, kinda boring if you ask me. I always recommend re-vectoring an image in inkscape or AI. Those look the best and you can get true color and large images.