Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Not one to ask, but...

Undyne

I'm looking to see if I could find anyone that would be able to possibly make a headshot of an OC idea that I have. Just a headshot and nothing else right now. 

Her name is Delta Flow. She's a water-based spellcaster (unicorn) with the ability to absorb water into her body and use it for the water-based spells that she performs, similar to a water-bender. However, she could only absorb so much, as the water she takes in is depleted the more she uses it. In a way, it's similar to a gas tank. 

Her mane is long and flowing, just like a river. She also has small glasses that sit atop the bridge of her snout. She has an odd personality, which she is more shut-in to strangers, but more invasive to her close friends (there is nothing called personal space to her). 

I have a color palette here in case anyone was curious for the colors. In order, from left to right, the redder color being her eyes, the lighter blue and green being the mix to her mane, and the darker blue being her fur color. 

Whoever does accept my request, I really appreciate your time and work taken for it!

EDIT: Wanted to make a small note that I do not mind for it being traditional or digital at the moment. I just wish for some sort of visual representation!

Edited by Undyne

Howdy~

I just wanted to shortcut in to say that I'd like to give this mare a shot.

However, I'm a little busy this week with college work. But I can probably get some time in around Sunday to draw her if that's alright with you?

Howdy~

I just wanted to shortcut in to say that I'd like to give this mare a shot.

However, I'm a little busy this week with college work. But I can probably get some time in around Sunday to draw her if that's alright with you?

That's totally fine, I don't have a deadline that needs to be met. So whenever you can, that's just perfect. 

Thanks for at least throwing me a bone with this response~