Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Sparkling Sector (Sci-fi, Space, OOC)

Tone Shift

(edited)

I come from distant to join this RP, may I present (link in pic)

NAME: Crystal Marine

RACE: Pegasus

Born in Temorae, she was fated to work with Sparkling Technologies Corp ever since she was a filly. She started off as a little nurse before deciding to leave for Equis. The top leading media corp took note of her blooming talent in reporting and tv hosting and soon recruited her to lead some major headlines and major groups of her own. From here, she seemed determined that she was stepping into a grim plot as she tear through every story. More curious than ever, she left her career and decided to go back to Temorae as a starting point for her search. During her trip, the civilian transport she was on exploded and she survived.

She is very well known among inhabitants of Equis and Twinshine. She works as undercover reporter/detective during her adventure with the survivors. She is the medic of the group. Her faction is Sparkling Technologies Corp. She's a double agent of both that and Equis media.

A reason why she didn't went straight to Twinshine is because the transport has to go through Daash as some sort of a protocol. The Interstellar Arcgate probably don't send too far and they have to refuel.

Edited by CP3_P0n3

(edited)

@@CP3_P0n3,

Sorry that it took me so long to reply. I went and took a nap. Anyways, seems fine to me and I'm not trying to be too picky. That said, I do believe I will go ahead and welcome you aboard.

EDIT: Anyways, I think we have enough to get started. I'll leave this open to submissions for a while, though. I think I'm going to get started on the actual play post.

Edited by Skijarama
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@crispy fries,

Good idea.

@@CP3_P0n3, @@Colenso Rivers,

The game room is up and running. https://mlpforums.com/topic/151813-the-sparkling-sector-sci-fi-space/#entry4515921

Let's get this party started.

EDIT: @@Colenso Rivers, @@crispy fries,

Gonna have us wait up on @@CP3_P0n3, if it's all the same to you guys.

Edited by Skijarama