Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Any Beatles fans out there? Discuss it here! If you're confused on what to post first, I would recommend posting your favorite songs and albums. More will be added to this OP soon.

Edited by Dragonshy
  • Brohoof 2

I love them!

LMAO

My favorite Beatles Song.

GREAT song!

Yes, I love The Beatles

Very good, very gooooooooooood.

It's SO long... That's why it's SO awesome!

Except for Revolution 9 which us fans know has sublimenal messages... "Satan, Look at me!"- Skip that :3

I knew you would be here ;)
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

DO WANT.

I have a Beatles poster too, I'll post a pic of it when I get a chance!

So I just wanted to revive this, and ask if anyone has an actual record of one of the albums. I have an Abbey Road record.

I know I'm out.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Ah, yes, bronies who like Beatles ! What else can I wish for ? :3

My favorites are Mr. Moonlight, Act Naturally, Yellow Submarine, but I like pretty much everything they made :).

Edited by Nouth
  • Brohoof 2

Ah, yes, bronies who like Beatles ! What else can I wish for ? :3

My favorites are Mr. Moonlight, Act Naturally, Yellow Submarine, but I like pretty much everything they made :).

...and all I gotta do, is act naturally.

Great song! :)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dsz4dB6DuM

My favorite Beatles Song.

Dude, mine too!

Mine too, dude.

Mine...

Uh, too.

...*awkwardly awaits conversation shift*

• Brohoof 2

So, has anyone of you seen Yellow Submarine ? It's an old animated film, with songs from [guess what band], and story as mad as Alice in Wonderland. The story is actually about The Beatles, but as I said - it's mad. They travel timespace in a yellow submarine to save a magical land (Pepperland...) from invasion of Blue Meanies, who hate music and other life forms. It's on youtube, there is a link to the first part below, should anyone of you want to give it a try. The only sad thing is that they did not get The Beatles to do the voice acting :/ (songs are ofc originals with Beetle voices.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOKggsQu838

I suggest you to watch it.

• Brohoof 2

I really like The Beatles, from their early days to their more experimental times toward the end. Oddly enough I consider their India-inspired songs to be my favorites, though:

And this mash-up of Within You Without You and Tomorrow Never Knows is insanely awesome:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I love The Beatles, i was brought up from an early age with The Beatles by my father, who was and still is an ENORMOUS fan,

so is his brother (my uncle)

The music industry and music culture owe ALOT to the The Beatles!

John lennon is one of my biggest role models, and so is Paul Mccartney.

I have heard every Beatles song and alot of Pauls music!

I like to consider myself a super-fan of the The Beatles!

The Beatles got me into playing the guitar, which i started at 6-7 years old, my first guitar was a Fender Strat copy, called a Kay, after that my dad got me a 1986 Fender squier strat, which i used for songs by the Shadows and Buddy Holly!

Later on my dad got me a Rickenbacker 325c Anniversary guitar, which i still have and i use for alot of my Beatles songs!

I have covered Beatles songs on this website and not a day goes by where i do not play my guitar.

I would like to say that they are NOT "overrated. ~"

They are under rated in my opinion!

When i was younger so much younger then today i was taken to Liver Pool and went on the Magical Mystery Tour!

The end result is, The Beatles make me Twist and Shout, and not a Day In My Life goes by where they lend me Help to make me Come Together, Over me.

Edited by Speedy Transition
  • Brohoof 2

The Beatles are my all time favorite band. I love them with all my heart and soul, and that's the truth.

I love too many of their songs to choose a favorite but I think that the white album would probably be my favorite.

• Brohoof 1

I tend to listen to their later, more drug influenced and experimental stuff more than their earlier work, as it's just a lot more fun to listen to I think.

• Brohoof 1