Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Who always avoids using Peach, Daisy, and Toad in Mario games?

powerpuff-tsubasa

i always avoid these girls and toad to some point, especially when playing mario party and mario kart. nowadays, i found them too haughty and bratty whenever they win or lose a game. Their attitudes were much like your average popular girls you bump across high school (e.g. diamond tiara). Share your thoughts :catface:

• Brohoof 2

How funny. I tend to use Toad most of the time because I just find them quite cute! I love toad and no one can take my wittle toad away from me. So adorable! :D

LOLOLOLOL :lol:

toad sure is adorable, but i always got trolled by him when I used to play mario kart ds. god-damn that laugh :eww:

• Brohoof 1

The only character I play is Yoshi!! Never will I ever use any other character except Yoshi... unless I have to... like In Super Mario DS and such. Like, when you HAVE to be Mario, Luigi, or Wario. 

• Brohoof 1

The only character I play is Yoshi!! Never will I ever use any other character except Yoshi... unless I have to... like In Super Mario DS and such. Like, when you HAVE to be Mario, Luigi, or Wario.

I AGREE. YOSHI RULES FOR SURE
  • Brohoof 1

I always remember disliking Toad and Peach the most in Mario Kart 64, so I always avoided them. A friend of mine has showed me how absolutely OP Toad is in that game though. He can spin out and immediately be back at his full speed. o_o

Daisy, I have always hated Daisy.

• Brohoof 2

I always remember disliking Toad and Peach the most in Mario Kart 64, so I always avoided them. A friend of mine has showed me how absolutely OP Toad is in that game though. He can spin out and immediately be back at his full speed. o_o

Daisy, I have always hated Daisy.

i disliked this girl with a passion too. she thinks shes a tomboy but she comes off as a whiny brat

I always play Daisy if I can. I love the girl characters. I'd play Peach but I look more like Daisy. If I have to play one of the male characters, I'll go with Luigi, even though he's kind of a dork.  ^_^

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Daisy is my favorite Mario character, so rather than avoiding Peach and Toad, I'm just sitting here only picking Daisy. In Double Dash, I pick Daisy and Mario, because he's me second favorite Mario character.

• Brohoof 1

Not really.

I am one who actually chooses to use Daisy in games like Mario Party and Mario Kart a lot.

But given Lakitu is now my new main in Mario Kart, the latter has taken a backseat.

• Brohoof 1

When it comes to Mario Kart and Party games, I tend to always go with Yoshi, and when it comes to Double Dash, I usually choose Yoshi and Bowser Jr as my team. Never really liked Peach, Daisy or Toad mainly since I find all 3 of 'em annoying as hell :P

• Brohoof 1

I never chose those characters I found all 3 of them annoying especially Daisy she is the worst character to me Peach and Toad are tolerable, but I like being Luigi in Mario Kart and I started using Boo when he became a character in Mario Party 8 made me excited since Boos are one of my favorite Mario characters.

• Brohoof 1

Toad and Princess Peach are the most tolerable for me between the three stated characters. Though I only play as Peach for Mario Party and Mario Hoops 3-3.

Other than that, I use the other characters like Bowser, Mario or Luigi for more popular mario games like Mario Kart.

I agree with the dislike of Daisy. I don't know what's her story, nor do I want to find out.

• Brohoof 1

LOLOLOLOL :lol:

toad sure is adorable, but i always got trolled by him when I used to play mario kart ds. god-damn that laugh :eww:

Lol I know that laugh so well! :lol: :lol: However I always play as Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii :smug: 

• Brohoof 1

SHA-BANG BABY!!

glad im not the only one! rosalina rules over daisy and peach anyday <3 :smug:

WHEW! 

Sweet! And I'm glad that I'm not the only one! Oh you bet she does :toldya:

She creates an entire new galaxy just because she feels good for getting an Eagle:

Enough said.

• Brohoof 1