Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Anybody up for a Mesme Rize RP (1x1)

Mesme Rize

This is actually the first time, that i ask for an RP around here. :P

I have been burned out for awhile, doing any sort of RPs and i would like to find somebody, who would be willing to put up with me and my Lamiapony OC Mesme Rize.

I have currently no idea what i want. I probably would like something simple, with character interaction. Probably something more Slice of Lifish would be nice.

I would like somebody who can do a detailed paragraph. Don't just write a 3 word sentence. If you can make 2 or 3 sentences, i would be satisfied.

Also, i know that Mesme has hypnotic powers, but i don't want this to be a straightout hypno RP. It can be used as a plot point, but please let us not milk it to death, because i had too much of that in the past.

an OC would be very welcome. But if you don't have one, you can use a canon character, if you keep him in character mostly.

If anybody is interested, write here or PM me. :)

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

This is actually the first time, that i ask for an RP around here. :P

I have been burned out for awhile, doing any sort of RPs and i would like to find somebody, who would be willing to put up with me and my Lamiapony OC Mesme Rize.

I have currently no idea what i want. I probably would like something simple, with character interaction. Probably something more Slice of Lifish would be nice.

I would like somebody who can do a detailed paragraph. Don't just write a 3 word sentence. If you can make 2 or 3 sentences, i would be satisfied.

Also, i know that Mesme has hypnotic powers, but i don't want this to be a straightout hypno RP. It can be used as a plot point, but please let us not milk it to death, because i had too much of that in the past.

an OC would be very welcome. But if you don't have one, you can use a canon character, if you keep him in character mostly.

If anybody is interested, write here or PM me. :)

Are you still interested in an RP? If so, Flash and I would be up to it.

Flash Lightning: https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/unapproved/pending-second-approval/flash-lightning-r413