Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

im still largely on the fence about the game. maybe i just suck at it, or i havent really dedicated any time to it without distraction. i have it for the weekend, so hopefully my opinion of it will improve.

Wow, I'm having fun ^_^. Today, I went both 57-7 and 68-7 or something like that on the map Hijacked, the first game using the R870 MCS, and the 2nd using the Chicom CQB. The Chicom isn't that great long range as other burst fires, but dayum, up close, it destorys if you know how to use it :D.

Wow, I'm having fun ^_^. Today, I went both 57-7 and 68-7 or something like that on the map Hijacked, the first game using the R870 MCS, and the 2nd using the Chicom CQB. The Chicom isn't that great long range as other burst fires, but dayum, up close, it destorys if you know how to use it :D.

Are you playing on PC or console?

Those of you on PC are welcome to add me on steam and join in the fun times :P

My main classes are -

A pure knife class (not so much as a sidearm) with running based perks.

A running class with the MSMC+Fast-mag+EOTech Sight

aaand a shotgun class.

Got some youtube vids up of my kills

Are you playing on PC or console?

Those of you on PC are welcome to add me on steam and join in the fun times :P

My main classes are -

A pure knife class (not so much as a sidearm) with running based perks.

A running class with the MSMC+Fast-mag+EOTech Sight

aaand a shotgun class.

Got some youtube vids up of my kills

I play on PS3. It's funny how I'm doing this good yet a lot of people are complaining about connection issues. Maybe I just got lucky?

Got to rank 55, been using the scorpion, an-94 and abit of sniping with the DSR(?).

and here's my pretty bad attempt at a Luna emblem. Colours are slightly off in the picture because of the camera, had to use my iPod.

Posted Image

Edited by Regi
  • Brohoof 1

So far, I'm liking Black Ops II, because of Zombies and the Campaign, but mostly Zombies due to TranZit and Grief. :P

What I don't like about this game is, however, are Strike Force missions. Normally, I'm not one for tactic-based shooters, although I found it WAY too complicated, especially while I was on Veteran difficulty. The weapons, both old and new, are pretty good, but I found futuristic weapons to be more fond than older weapons (although there's not much weapons, with AUG, HK21, RPK, even Commando being absent in Black Ops II), including the attachments. Haven't tried out multiplayer yet, but I'll pretty much play it once I finish studying. :D

I like how I can set it to Easy for offline Zombies, even matchmaking ones too, although I was expecting for Zombies to have its own campain, but it doesn't unfortunately. Hopefully next month or so, I would get the Nuketown Zombies map, since I only got the Nuketown 2025 map upon receiving it three days ago on the PS3.

• Brohoof 1

I'm actually overall pleased with this game, so much to say but I'll keep it brief.

Story mode wise, I'm not a fan of the Strike Force missions, too complicated with stupid AI. I really enjoy the campaign segments in the 1980s.

Zombies is good, but the female character, Misty, sounded like Rainbow Dash. I expect this to have been already addressed in this thread, but I looked up that character's voice actor, and Ashleigh Ball voices Misty. Just wanted to mention that if it wasn't mentioned, it's awesome.

Multiplayer is fun (for now) I don't like how the MP7 is the prime noob gun, but I enjoy the M27, SWAT 556, and the B23R immensely.

@,@, @@Lost, @,@@FALCON PUNCH, @@Twiliscael,

Okay, so I have now played Black Ops 2 and I gotta say that I love it! It is really balanced in my opition and there's not really one weapon that's way better than every other weapon. Also, I love the emblem editor. I have made A pretty accurate Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Fluttershy, All of the mane 6's cutie marks and trollface. (I am really proud of Rainbow Dash's cutie mark, it is almost 100% accurate to the real one)

Have some pics of my level and top 5 most used weapons:

Posted ImagePosted Image

I don't have any pics of the emblems just yet but if there's a way to look at the emblem through cod elite, tell me. I can't find it myself lol.

@,@, @@Lost, @,@@FALCON PUNCH, @@Twiliscael,

words were in here, a picture too ^^

Awesome dude, i see you like your assault rifles and SMGs, i have no idea how you can manage to get along with that sniper though! while it is moderately entertaining to use, i find myself doing far better with anything other than snipers :P

my most used guns:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=108957435

Awesome dude, i see you like your assault rifles and SMGs, i have no idea how you can manage to get along with that sniper though! while it is moderately entertaining to use, i find myself doing far better with anything other than snipers :P

my most used guns:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=108957435

Well yes I like assault rifles and smgs. I am a pretty good quick scoper and sometimes I like to play around and not play serious. Thats why I use the ballista there.
  • Brohoof 1

I play Black Ops 2 on the PS3.

Do any of you guys play there too?

Anyways, I like using shotguns. My personal favorite is the R870 MCS, but the 1216 is good too.

Also, do we have a place to put emblems?

I just finished mine, worth the effort. (Sorry for the crappy screenshot.)

post-4014-0-71352500-1353331656_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well yes I like assault rifles and smgs. I am a pretty good quick scoper and sometimes I like to play around and not play serious. Thats why I use the ballista there.

I swear I saw you on nuketown today jokuc. And I saw you had a pretty cool twilight cutie make emblem (I just had the word elite with a mustashe :/) how did you prestige so fast?! But I have only been on the multiplayer for 2 days so far.

I swear I saw you on nuketown today jokuc. And I saw you had a pretty cool twilight cutie make emblem (I just had the word elite with a mustashe :/) how did you prestige so fast?! But I have only been on the multiplayer for 2 days so far.

Haha yeah I played nuketown and I think I saw you too.. What is your gamertag again? xD

And ye I have made all cutie marks for the mane 6.

I have also made pinkie pie, fluttershy and applejack.. And a trollface lawl.

Can we play tomorrow or something? :D:D

Anyways, I just play alot I guess. I am Prestige 1 level 31 now I believe.

Haha yeah I played nuketown and I think I saw you too.. What is your gamertag again? xD

And ye I have made all cutie marks for the mane 6.

I have also made pinkie pie, fluttershy and applejack.. And a trollface lawl.

Can we play tomorrow or something? :D:D

Anyways, I just play alot I guess. I am Prestige 1 level 31 now I believe.

My GT is [REDACTDED BY REQUEST] (some word I just made up but people call me [REDACTDED BY REQUEST] anyway.) well there were 2 [REDACTDED BY REQUEST] because I was playing with a friend I think we were trying to use knife only but yeah I think I can play tommorow my time zone is GMT (not sure on yours) but I get back from school at about 16:00 so any time after that would be fine.

My GT is Da chjfe (some word I just made up but people call my chief anyway.) well there were 2 Da chjfe's because I was playing with a friend I think we were trying to use knife only but yeah I think I can play tommorow my time zone is GMT (not sure on yours) but I get back from school at about 16:00 so any time after that would be fine.

Oh yeah I joined your game

It's GMT+1 here in Sweden so 16:00 is 17:00 for me :P

Sure, I can play whenever. I usually play from 16:00 to about 23:00.. which is 15-22 for you.

Edited by Jokuc

Oh yeah I joined your game

It's GMT+1 here in Sweden so 16:00 is 17:00 for me :P

Sure, I can play whenever. I usually play from 16:00 to about 23:00.. which is 15-22 for you.

Sure ok that sounds like a good time (if there are no random explosions etc.) hope I am not invading privacy or something but as you live in Sweden are you Swedish or come from somewhere else? Edited by FALCON PUNCH

Sure ok that sounds like a good time (if there are no random explosions etc.) hope I am not invading privacy or something but as you live in Sweden are you Swedish or come from somewhere else?

Nononono I love questions, I answer almost anything, lol.

Anyways, I am Swedish haha why do you think I'd be from somewhere else? x)

Nononono I love questions, I answer almost anything, lol.

Anyways, I am Swedish haha why do you think I'd be from somewhere else? x)

For some reason quite a few of my friends live in Sweden some of them moved from England though so it is quite hard to get in contact with them. (Not through mobiles etc. but seeing them and some were from my airsoft clan :( )

I should have been halfway through 2nd prestige by now, butbi got sidetracked today with doing challenges on my shotguns and crossbow, I'm 54 1st prestige, should get half way through 2nd prestige tomorrow after university :)

Hey guys.

Just wanted to apologise for not being in attendance for that little Xbox Party that I recommended in the first place... don't know if that went ahead or not.

I had to cancel my BlOps2 pre-order due to some... pressing events during which I needed money. Heck, I've not even been able to regularly browse these forums. I'm currently saving up for BlOps 2 now and am looking forward to playing some CoD with you guys when I finally get my hands on it. :)

So in the single player the outcome of the story is based on three main points.

the first is if you kill alex mason, the second is if you save Karma and the third is if you kill menendez.

So I did the math and there is (in theory) a total of eight different endings to the game. I don't know if they really took the time to do that many but that is the math.

• Brohoof 1

Recently got this game on PS3 ;) I've rarely played zombies because my friends that I mainly play with want me to play multiplayer with them x(

So I'm not sure what's classified as 'the noob weapon' and the guns I should be using >.< my mates told me that the MP7 and MTAR were pretty decent so I'm using those for now, but I could use some tips on whats a good gun and whats a good attachment :P