Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Legends of Everfree Leaked Screenshot?

KillSh0ck4

The Legend of Everfree? Hmmm... We've seen so much of Everfree, it's a little impractical for the Mane Six to be scared of it now. BUT I have a thought: in the first season, it was said that in Everfree, plants and animals grew and lived by themselves, and clouds moved on their own, etc. It was very similar to Earth in that way. Since I was a little cynical when first watching it, I thought they would have the cliche where the ponies turned into humans (and they did, but that's another story.) What if there's a separate way to get to the human world that's located in the Everfree Forest? Sunset Shimmer seemed to have gone through the mirror fairly recently (ish,) and it was said that the mirror only opened once every thirty moons. Now, we don't know how long a "moon" is: it could simply mean a day, as the rising and falling of the moon; a month, as the moon goes through its phases; or a year, in which it seems to be referenced as most often. If Sunset Shimmer went through the mirror thirty years ago... well, that would have been impossible, seeing as in the Equestria Girls movies, Sunset is in high school (and she certainly doesn't act thirty, either.) Anyway, that's just my thoughts. Everfree has so much crazy stuff in it, with Pinkie Pie's mirror pond, poison yolk, snake-lion-goat creatures, and who knows what else, it might not be a stretch to have a portal to the human world in it.

Well, this seems interesting, part of me hopes the next movie comes before the second half of season 6 (yeah, i'm a traitor, i know) if only 'cause i kinda miss Sunny and her antics.

• Brohoof 1

Well, this seems interesting, part of me hopes the next movie comes before the second half of season 6 (yeah, i'm a traitor, i know) if only 'cause i kinda miss Sunny and her antics.

This. Plus I hope she goes back to Equestria at the end and we get to see her in the second half of the season. 

Judging by the tree's, the native american gimmicky structure in the back ground, and how Sunset and Dashie are both in their evening wear from Rainbow Rocks, this supports the idea that Legends of the Everfree is a camping themed epic.  

• Brohoof 1

Great!

I am really hoping that we get a trailer and release date for it sometime soon.

We should have expected to get that trailer a while ago. what's taking so long for it :huh:?

We should have expected to get that trailer a while ago. what's taking so long for it :huh:?

I don't really know.

The interview said that we are going to get the trailer soon, but I don't really know when.

I am hoping that the movie gets a July release.

It definitely makes me excited to see what's in store. We usually get an EQ movie in the fall, so we should be getting teasers and trailers soon.

Here's hoping the Dazzlings make a comeback!

• Brohoof 1

I don't really know.

The interview said that we are going to get the trailer soon, but I don't really know when.

I am hoping that the movie gets a July release.

That seems WAY too soon; we're almost to the end of June, if they were shooting for a July release we'd probably have info by now.

IMO, since the book of the movie isn't coming out till september, the movie won't hit till august or September (And I'm thinking september myself)

Here's hoping the Dazzlings make a comeback!

sadly I'm pretty sure that's a no go there. If they were bringing them back they'd have had toys of them shown at the toy fair for the toyline.