Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst songs by aritsts you like

MilesW1998

I don't know I thought it was funny and fun to sing XD

What I meant was I like every song on Prism except Dark Horse XD and I don't really feel a rap/trap vibe on their at all.  Tho sometimes she did change her voice and it was weird.

I hate all those songs XD so boring, so repetitive, and as for Yellow Submarine, sounds like a goddamn nursery rhyme. I know they're classics, but I just don't like them. I absolutely do not like Nirvana (except one song and their lyrics are good) they are trash, but I still know they're great in terms of influence obviously.

Fack is easily my least favorite song of all time. Worse than Birthday Cake, Rack City, The Motto, Stupid Hoe, Crank That, London Bridge, Anaconda, We Can't Stop, Work From Home, Me Too, etc.

I hate Dark Horse, but I also hate This Is How We Do, mainly because it sounds like everything her harshest critics have ever said about her.

Well you're gonna hate this because Another One Bites The Dust is actually one of the 40 biggest hit songs of all time, according to Billboard Hot 100.

Skrillex - Stranger. The drop sounds like someone deflating a balloon and it kinda hurts my ears a lot. >_<

Calvin Harris - This is What you came for ft. Rihanna. The song sounds pretty repetitive in my opinion. More repetitive than his other songs.

​Knife Party - PLUR Police. The drop sounds pretty boring. IMO, Trigger Warning was their worst EP.

• Brohoof 1

Fack is easily my least favorite song of all time. Worse than Birthday Cake, Rack City, The Motto, Stupid Hoe, Crank That, London Bridge, Anaconda, We Can't Stop, Work From Home, Me Too, etc.

I hate Dark Horse, but I also hate This Is How We Do, mainly because it sounds like everything her harshest critics have ever said about her.

Well you're gonna hate this because Another One Bites The Dust is actually one of the 40 biggest hit songs of all time, according to Billboard Hot 100.

Ok.I still like it. I never said you had to too.

also just said I didn't like dark horse either.

I know that song is there. I never said it wasn't. I said I don't like it. You could probably find similar statistics for crank that soulja boy somewhere. Doesn't mean it's not a shit song to some people. Both songs are shit to me. I wouldn't care if it was number one on the list XD

Edited by Misscellanio

This is one of those songs that has the "I have to try to enjoy it" problem, art fails where you have to put effort in to appreciating it

Believe me, I've tried, but I actually HATE this song enough based solely on the fact that it plays between two amazing tracks. It's annoying if anything.

​Knife Party - PLUR Police. The drop sounds pretty boring. IMO, Trigger Warning was their worst EP.

To be fair it's a parody track

It's supposed to sound generic

Out of The Doors songs they play on the radio, I've never really cared for "Hello, I Love You". I suppose the more I listen to it, the less I dislike it, but I still don't particularly like it. lol

While Meghan Trainor is far from being one of my favorites, I've still come to see her as... okay.

However, All About That Bass itself remains Satan-awful, IMO.

I find her to be a mixed bag for me. On one hand she's had All About That Bass, Lips Are Movin' No, and Like I'm Gonna Lose You, but then she's had Dear Future Husband, Me Too, Marvin Gaye and Better.

X Marks The Spot by Coldplay. I'm not a huge fan of a some of their newer, more pop-influenced music, but X Marks The Spot, a hidden track on their latest album, is the song that I despise the most. It basically sounds like Coldplay trying to cover a Justin Bieber song, with some of the worst lyrics Chris Martin has ever written.

Oh, and I really don't like most of Radiohead's first album Pablo Honey. It's typical 90s alt-rock, which I would normally be a fan of, but I think they tried a little too hard to copy the sounds of other artists who were relevant at the time. Most of the songs are mediocre and nowhere near as enjoyable as anything from their subsequent albums. Though Creep is a really good song...