Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

24 hours with a pony of your choice in the real world.

OmegaBeamOfficial

The 4th one is generally the least-liked. Some fans swear by the original trilogy and nothing else. :P

Heh, I see. No matter how much they deny it though, it won't go away XD

It would be egghead Twilight Sparkle.  :P  I think it woulbe extremely interesting conversation and cultural exchange. :sunbutt:

I think she would be able to tell about equestria the best way and would be interested in our world for real.

sig-4625021.mlfw10559_medium.jpg

The egghead is strong with this one. I actually think Celestia would be a better source of information but whatevs. Twilight Sparkle sparkles. Can Celestia sparkle? Didn't think so.

• Brohoof 2

The egghead is strong with this one. I actually think Celestia would be a better source of information but whatevs. Twilight Sparkle sparkles. Can Celestia sparkle? Didn't think so.

think aunt Celestia as wise politician would be less open in the conversation. But who knows ...

95beacd43e7ca93d86fb9032ab455f27.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I was thinking abour Lyra or Rarity - we could show them our craft, so they could get new inspiration, but I guess Twilight would make the most of such visit. She could learn all the stuff involving our world and teach the other ponies. I feel like she would use the knowledge to make the life in Equestria better.

Also I'd simply love to chat with Twilight as I feel like I've got the most in common with her of all the ponies :D

• Brohoof 3

I was thinking abour Lyra or Rarity - we could show them our craft, so they could get new inspiration, but I guess Twilight would make the most of such visit. She could learn all the stuff involving our world and teach the other ponies. I feel like she would use the knowledge to make the life in Equestria better.

Also I'd simply love to chat with Twilight as I feel like I've got the most in common with her of all the ponies :D

I don't think Lyra would be very interesting, but Rarity is definitely intriguing. I wonder how she would react to human clothes... And of course Twilight would study our world and all that. Man, Twilight's a really popular choice in this thread...

• Brohoof 2

The 4th one is generally the least-liked. Some fans swear by the original trilogy and nothing else. :P

Sounds like a bunch of Indiana Jones fans have very similar views to quibble pants's views of Daring Do. XD lol.

Anyway, one pony to be brought to the real world for 24 hours huh? I'm gonna hhave to go with Rainbow Dash. We could play video games and watch movies and maybe watch sports together.

• Brohoof 3

I don't think Lyra would be very interesting, but Rarity is definitely intriguing. I wonder how she would react to human clothes... And of course Twilight would study our world and all that. Man, Twilight's a really popular choice in this thread...

Okay maybe it would be a better trip for Rarity than Lyra :D I guess we don't really know what kind of music exists in Equestria so it's really hard to tell, but we can all agree that Rarity could make something unusual on a bigger Equrstriawide scale. But still making cloting vs giving Equestria new technology, electricity and such... I guess Twi still wins ^^

• Brohoof 2

Interesting. I don't think Discord would be able to create a portal to Equestria though, nor would he want to. Though it would be interesting to see a glass of milk milky way...

He opened a portal to another dimension in the treehugger episode, so yes, he can.

I would show him some cute fluttershy pics and then ask him to open the portal before showing him more.

• Brohoof 2

Sounds like a bunch of Indiana Jones fans have very similar views to quibble pants's views of Daring Do. XD lol.

Anyway, one pony to be brought to the real world for 24 hours huh? I'm gonna hhave to go with Rainbow Dash. We could play video games and watch movies and maybe watch sports together.

Rainbow Dash could probably do a Sonic Rainboom for the half time show XD

Okay maybe it would be a better trip for Rarity than Lyra :D I guess we don't really know what kind of music exists in Equestria so it's really hard to tell, but we can all agree that Rarity could make something unusual on a bigger Equrstriawide scale. But still making cloting vs giving Equestria new technology, electricity and such... I guess Twi still wins ^^

TWILIGHT SPARKLE WINS - LOGICTALITY

He opened a portal to another dimension in the treehugger episode, so yes, he can.

I would show him some cute fluttershy pics and then ask him to open the portal before showing him more.

Heh heh heh... That'd be a funny idea.

Everyone else is giving long thought out answers, while I'm thinking Fluttershy so I can hug her and show her my goats.

Talking about discord and his power to open portals...

post-39131-0-86547400-1470404578.jpeg

Let's hope you don't bring her here while she is with discord.

Edited by DeltaWither
  • Brohoof 1

Does Discord count? I'd love to see him wreak havoc for 24 hours. Think of all the chocolate rain Tay Zonday could sing about.

• Brohoof 1

Does Discord count? I'd love to see him wreak havoc for 24 hours. Think of all the chocolate rain Tay Zonday could sing about.

Chocolate Rain The Movie 2: Discorded

Starring the famous Tay Zonday, Discord The God Of Chaos (Glass Of Water) and guest starring Pinkie Pie (Smile)

• Brohoof 1

I would choose Rarity. I would love taking her to the mall and seeing her check out all the shops especially the more high end stores. Does it make me weird wondering what Rarity would think about Victoria's Secret!?

Then take her on a date to a higher end restaurant.

Definitely keep her away from wal mart though!

• Brohoof 1

I would choose Rarity. I would love taking her to the mall and seeing her check out all the shops especially the more high end stores. Does it make me weird wondering what Rarity would think about Victoria's Secret!?

Then take her on a date to a higher end restaurant.

Definitely keep her away from wal mart though!

Why... What would happen in Wal-Mart? (curiosity grows)

Show Twilight that this was an bad idea.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I mean... I like the Equestria Girls movies, but... These dolls are just terrible XD (And this is coming from somepony who doesn't even collect the regular pony toys)

Why... What would happen in Wal-Mart? (curiosity grows)

I mean... I like the Equestria Girls movies, but... These dolls are just terrible XD (And this is coming from somepony who doesn't even collect the regular pony toys)

Wouldn't want her to see the worst fashion possible. Have you seen people of wal mart??

• Brohoof 2

Temporarily locking as I will be separating the discussion on cinema into its own topic in 'Media'.

Ok, I tried excising what I could about the Indiana Jones conversation and moved it to Media here since there was some valuable conversation that I didn't feel should necessarily be removed. Remember that an occasional comment about something that is off-topic is ok, but try and avoid creating a separate discussion about an unrelated subject within threads. 

Reopening the 24 hour pony IRL discussion

• Brohoof 2