Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

24 hours with a pony of your choice in the real world.

OmegaBeamOfficial

What a peculiar question, indeed. I don't want to think about what some people would do, lol, but hm. I gotta think of which pony it would be. I'll reply to this again shortly, lol.

Yeah, I imagine well get some pretty... "Interesting" answers...

• Brohoof 1

There's only one choice. I'd bring Lyra and show her the world, as much of it as I could. Ok maybe "the world" is far too much for 24 hours, but I'd definitely show her around town, maybe go somewhere there's a lot of people. I'd have to stay away from anywhere that makes prosthetic limbs, she'd never let it go til she got ahold of some hands. xD

I'd make it the best 24 hours of my life.

• Brohoof 2

I'd most likely bring Celestia into the real world and would want her to tell me all about pony history and lore (the bits that we don't know) and I'd like to learn about magic. If Celestia used magic in the real world, perhaps it could somehow cause magical properties to remain even after she left. If that was possible, I would definitely want to learn how to use it responsibly if that were possible.

• Brohoof 10

There's only one choice. I'd bring Lyra and show her the world, as much of it as I could. Ok maybe "the world" is far too much for 24 hours, but I'd definitely show her around town, maybe go somewhere there's a lot of people. I'd have to stay away from anywhere that makes prosthetic limbs, she'd never let it go til she got ahold of some hands. xD

I'd make it the best 24 hours of my life.

A thought provoking answer. I guess showing somepony alien what your world is like is a magical thing to do.

I'd most likely bring Celestia into the real world and would want her to tell me all about pony history and lore (the bits that we don't know) and I'd like to learn about magic. If Celestia used magic in the real world, perhaps it could somehow cause magical properties to remain even after she left. If that was possible, I would definitely want to learn how to use it responsibly if that were possible.

We could finally get some answers to our biggest questions, yes! And I don't know about you, but I'd love it if magic existed here. I could imagine Equestrian magic sparking out of me whenever I play a guitar... I've just gotta learn how to play a guitar XD

• Brohoof 4

Exactly what I was going to say! Celestia is the eldest pony of them all and would have so much knowledge to share.

• Brohoof 5

Sure, why not? I take it you mean someone like Spike, Gilda or even Discord.

I'd bring Princess Ember then...it'd be interesting for a dragon (the Dragon Lord, no less) to see how friendship in the human world works.

• Brohoof 2

I think I'd choose Celestia. She is so wise and I would love to spend a day being enlightened by her vast knowledge. I could choose my favorite pony Twilight, but she'd get carried away trying to learn about this brand new universe. :P

• Brohoof 1

I would bring reformed discord (deal with it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and ask him to create a portal to equestria so the rules of this thread are useless now. Then i would show him the discord typography to see his reaction cuz y not and then i would show him some shitpost to make it real life shitpost.

Of course, since he opened a portal to equestria, i would bring fluttershy just so he doesn't turn the milky way into a glass of milk or some messed up things.

• Brohoof 2

I know folks would say I'd want to bring Discord into our world... and they'd be right... except for one thing.

I'm a sucker for a good sob story.

You see, I believe the pony who would get the most out of our world would be Princess Luna.  She seems so sad, alone in a world full of ponies.  Her self-esteem could use some fandom.

I would show her all the Bronies and Pegasisters who absolutely LOVE her here, and many lovely artworks pertaining to her [NO CLOP].  Then, we'd spend the daytime playing the vidya and racking up kills... but at night, we'd go flying (I figure she could, at least, levitate me along - I don't feel it would be right to ride on her back), and we'd have fun divebombing folks and skirting the clouds.

And when it's time for her to go, I'd make sure to send her home with GOBS of merch as gifts for the others... and a few things for her to keep as well, to remember that there are those out there that care about her - even on other worlds.

I would love to see the smile she'd give over that.   :orly:

• Brohoof 5

Probably Pinkie Pie. For some reason, she seems the most likely to be willing suffer through random hugging and talking with me. I guess that way, I wouldn't feel so alone.

Edited by GeekySonic
  • Brohoof 2

for 24 hrs id be flurry heart,then magic myself to make it permanent and go to equestria sig-4624516.princess_flurry_heart_grown_

That's, um... Not really how it works but OK...

I'd bring Princess Ember then...it'd be interesting for a dragon (the Dragon Lord, no less) to see how friendship in the human world works.

Princess Ember? Never heard of her. Must be a Season 6 thing I guess (shrugs)

I think I'd choose Celestia. She is so wise and I would love to spend a day being enlightened by her vast knowledge. I could choose my favorite pony Twilight, but she'd get carried away trying to learn about this brand new universe. :P

Oh, I can imagine. "Spike, my letter to the Princess on the magic of Earth is overdue!"

I would bring reformed discord (deal with it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and ask him to create a portal to equestria so the rules of this thread are useless now. Then i would show him the discord typography to see his reaction cuz y not and then i would show him some shitpost to make it real life shitpost.

Of course, since he opened a portal to equestria, i would bring fluttershy just so he doesn't turn the milky way into a glass of milk or some messed up things.

Interesting. I don't think Discord would be able to create a portal to Equestria though, nor would he want to. Though it would be interesting to see a glass of milk milky way...

I would bring Tirek! ...or Sombra if Tirek is to weak.

Actually, even better, Chrysalis! Oh, the havoc we could cause...  :idea:

0_0 The mayhem... The destruction...

I know folks would say I'd want to bring Discord into our world... and they'd be right... except for one thing.

I'm a sucker for a good sob story.

You see, I believe the pony who would get the most out of our world would be Princess Luna.  She seems so sad, alone in a world full of ponies.  Her self-esteem could use some fandom.

I would show her all the Bronies and Pegasisters who absolutely LOVE her here, and many lovely artworks pertaining to her [NO CLOP].  Then, we'd spend the daytime playing the vidya and racking up kills... but at night, we'd go flying (I figure she could, at least, levitate me along - I don't feel it would be right to ride on her back), and we'd have fun divebombing folks and skirting the clouds.

And when it's time for her to go, I'd make sure to send her home with GOBS of merch as gifts for the others... and a few things for her to keep as well, to remember that there are those out there that care about her - even on other worlds.

I would love to see the smile she'd give over that.   :orly:

Awww, that's really sweet! :D

Definitely twilight, we have a lot in common so I think we've become friends easily.

Cool. Maybe she can even teach you magic...

Probably Pinkie Pie. For some reason, she seems the most likely to be willing suffer through random hugging and talking with me. I guess that way, I wouldn't feel so alone.

Well, that's cute and all, but let's just hope there's nothing like the legend of the mirror pool here. We don't want another too many Pinkie Pies incident XD

Does it have to be a pony? Because if it doesn't I'd bring Chryssi and make her promise not to destroy anything on earth or else I'd use my bug spray.

I'd say Chrysalis counts as a pony anyway, other than the black mangled skin thing there's really not much difference. You're gonna need something stronger than bug spray though... 2 CANS OF BUG SPRAY!

• Brohoof 3

It would be egghead Twilight Sparkle.  :P  I think it woulbe extremely interesting conversation and cultural exchange. :sunbutt:

I think she would be able to tell about equestria the best way and would be interested in our world for real.

mlfw10559_medium.jpg

• Brohoof 5